Chapter 11 - BLANKET FORT! Ohhh. . Witchy Book! Gimmie!

Gilbert Residence

We arrived to the house with the porch light on and Aunty Jenna and Alaric making out on the porch hehehe.

As I park the car they jump apart in alarm and I burst into laughter as I open the car door and fall to my knees , I yell out playfully with my arms in the air "OH NO AUNTY YOU RUINED MY EYES" and I cover my eyes as I began fake sobbing just as Jeremy bursts into a gigantic laughing fit. Hehehe.

Well, Tyler, I guess isn't used to this type of thing because he looks like he's not sure if he should burst into laughter or run away.

Aunty Jenna starts laughing too as Alaric stands awkwardly next to her and then Damon and Stefan run out of the house yelling "Lena are you Okay?"

Now my fake crying ends and I'm laying on the floor laughing so hard. I laugh out "I'm sorry but god it was so funny."

Tyler helps me up and chuckles with a shake of his head. "You're so weird Elena."

Jeremy walks up to him, places a hand on Tyler's shoulder and says "You haven't seen anything yet, wait until she annoys you with Monty Python quotes and random bouts of song and dance or decides to insult someone just for entertainment. " Tyler's mouth pops open as Damon and Stefan snicker.

"She'll do it too" Damon says while holding back a laugh as Stefan continues snickering.

Tyler lets out a small laugh and smiles at me and says "I look forward to it Elena."

I smile brightly and get to my feet and jump up and down in excitement. . "YAY!!!" I stick out my tongue at Jeremy and continue bouncing on my feet as I grab Tyler and say excitedly, "You're my best friend now. You're stuck with me"

Then I grab Jeremy and Tyler's hand and drag them into the house with Damon, Stefan, Aunt Jenna and a very curious Alaric following us into the house.

"Okay troops, Jenna and Alaric get the blankets. Damon, Stefan get the popcorn and chips. Jeremy you're following me and Tyler to grab movies and yes you will ALL be suffering through Monty Python and the Holy Grail tonight because our newborn Tyler hasn't seen it and it's anarchy I say!
So the first step in our revolt will be corrupting him with it and of course countless hours of Blanket Fort Bonding!!!!" I grab Jere and Tyler's hands again and drag them to the movies.

——————————————
3rd POV

Alaric is watching the exchanges between everyone and he can't stop himself from following them into the house, maybe because he wants to keep the kids and Jenna safe from the brothers? Or maybe, well he's not sure why.

He hears Elena say both his name and Jenna's, apparently we have to get blankets. Blanket fort party? This will be interesting as long as the Salvatore's don't eat anybody.

                   —————————
3rd POV

Damon and Stefan go to the next room to get the popcorn and chips ready. Stefan turns to Damon and asks "What do you think of Tyler?"

Damon pauses to think "honestly? Aside from anger issues occasionally he seems alright, I don't know if I'd trust him though, he seems like a wild card."

Stefan nods then says "I expected you to kill him when he found out."

"I wanted to, but Lena would be pissed and a pissed Lena would be scary." Damon says.

Stefan thinks of how she was with Noah and shudders "Lena IS scary." He agrees, it'd be stupid not to, the girl is . . . He can't even find a word to describe her right now.