Chapter 47 - Augustine VS Elena's Hero's

Gilbert Residence

It's the day we're going to take out the Augustine. We were all getting ready. I turn to Kai who is watching everyone curiously. He's been in and out of this place since he arrived, maybe he's looking for his twin sister or his twins siblings.

I honestly expected him to go after his twin already but he hasn't yet, or did he. Ugh. Maybe I'll ask.

"You're going with me to kill Wes." I tell him as he comes over to stand beside me.

"I am?" He asks with a wicked smile and I see Kol pout behind me.

Kol whines "why does he get to go with you?"

I laugh a little bit and roll my eyes "because he can get through the front door without invitation, Rambo." I stick my tongue out at Kol.

"Want me to cut off your tongue darling?" Kol asks me with a playful scowl.

I snort "only if you let me stake you with a white oak princess."

Kol gasps dramatically and puts his hand on his chest as he says "You wound me my Little Lena."

When you joke about killing or cutting off each other's body parts you must be good friends right? We must be at the best friend stage already! Go us!

Kai is scowling at Kol.

"You'll get over it." I tell him with a giggle.

"I'll do it" Kai interjects seriously. "I'll kill him."

Is he ready for the best friend stage? Maybe. He's definitely ready to go on a killing spree, maybe afterwords we'll take him on one.

"This is where you learn the importance of joking Malachai." I tell him while laughing.

"I still want to kill him." Kai says with a pout.

I snort "I don't know why you seem hate him. I could see you two going on killing sprees together without murdering the other one."

"I hate them all" Kai says frustrated.

"Are you going to help or what?" I ask him "you don't have to of course, there might only be a few there, it's not like it's an army."

"I'll help you kill the damn doctors and free that Enzo guy." Kai says bitterly.

Huh he does not look to happy right now. I'll have to hug him!

I jump happily and clap my hands "Yay" and I hug him quickly and I pull away quickly. I don't know if he likes to be hugged. "Thanks" I say as I go to get more things ready. I know Tyler and Bonnie plan on helping too! This will be so much fun!
—————————————————
30 minutes later

"Alright, so after Tyler, Bonnie, Kai and me kill Mr. Whitmore then you will hopefully be able to get in and help us take out the others." I say "it for whatever reason you can't get in to the building after his death then Tyler, Bonnie, Kai and me will take out whomever is inside and free Lorenzo ourselves."

"I don't like that plan, for all we know they could hurt you and we wouldn't be able to get inside to protect you." Klaus and Elijah day to me and Bonnie.

"But Elijah I can protect us, I'm more then strong enough." Bonnie says in defense.

"Exactly, she is and so am I. Plus Kai and Tyler will be with us." I tell Klaus and Kol both of which look very unhappy about this.

Damon is pacing "I don't know if I'm comfortable with this." He says. "I want Enzo free, he's my best friend but I don't want you to get hurt either or Tyler, Tyler is a good kid."