Chapter 35 - You're not my treee and Klaus Klaus visits

Gilbert Residence

The sun was shining through the curtains brightly and I groan, I try to wiggle around when I realized that I was mostly laying on something that is not soft and fluffy. I blink my eyes open and I see a chest, said chest at least has a shirt on though.

Last thing I remember though is laying by a tree. My eyes snap up when a hand runs its fingers through my hair gently. I see Tyler's dark brown eyes staring at me, with a small smile on his lips.

I notice a hand on my hip then and then I feel a kiss to the side of my head and I turn to see Damon looking at me with a little smile too laying beside me. Huh.

I can't help but feel really confused, because unless this is going to turn into a weirdly unexpected threesome dream, what the hell is going on here?

"Uhhh, I uh, neither of you are a tree. . ." I start saying confused.

They both burst into laughter, Damon says sarcastically "Are you sure? I feel rather stiff"

Tyler rolls his eyes as I giggle and say "I'm sorry Day, but your morning wood does NOT count."

Tyler opens his mouth to say something and I say quickly, my face burning bright red in embarrassment "Yours doesn't count either Ty"

Tyler pouts, bumps me lightly and puts a hand on his heart as he says with fake sadness "I'm so hurt now Lena."

"Me too, my feelings are so sad right now Lena, kiss me and make me all better." Damon says dramatically as he gets out of the bed and bows with a hand on his heart. He's such a gentleman, when he wants to be and when he's not going on a killing spree or trying to use someone of course.

I snort and say "Not a chance." As I swing my legs over the bed. "It's Saturday!" I say happily as I raise my arms above my head and stretch, ahhh morning stretches!

I stand up and bounce around happily "NO SCHOOL TODAY! Take that Coma Gods!"

Tyler and Damon snort and mumble under their breaths and talk to each other a bit as I gather my clothes, shower time.

"We'll meet you downstairs Lena, I'll be going over to my moms today after breakfast. I haven't talked to her in awhile." Tyler tells me.

"Alrighty, I'll see you in a bit." I say to him with a small smile.

————————————————————————
Hotel Mystic Falls
Klaus POV

He was thinking about how he'd actually gotten to meet her yesterday, she was almost refreshing. She wasn't afraid, everyone is basically afraid of him.

Then again she seems to, almost egg him on to kill her, it's almost amusing.

I see Greta sitting on the other bed looking at her spell book thoughtfully.

"Found anything to keep her alive yet?" I ask her with a blank expression on my face and my arms crossed.

She replies hesitantly, not looking up at me "No, but I'll keep looking."

I growl at her menacingly, not moving any closer, her eyes snap to mine as I snap at her "If you don't find a way to keep her alive, I'll rip out your heart and shove it down your throat. Do you understand me witch?"

Greta nods frantically, her eyes wide and scared. She came to me, shouldn't she have known that I'd threaten and kill her if she didn't do as I told her? Arrogant witch.