Chapter 4- Wahoo.. Saturday and Bro/Sis bonding! Oh.. party?

Gilbert Residence
When I wake up I notice me and Jere are in different places then we were before, considering we were basically laying on the board game and now it's put away but oh well.

I get up and head to the kitchen, I should make everyone breakfast so I begin mixing together pancakes and getting eggs ready.

It's not to long after that Jenna comes in with Jeremy stumbling in grumbling about the amazing smell of food.
After I set down Jeremy's plate in front of him and blinks a few times then looks at me and blinks again and asks "You're not poisoning me right?"
I laugh softly and smile at him then ruffle his hair as he swatted at my hand then I say "Nah, it'll taste good I promise."
Jenna looks between me and Jeremy then asks me skeptically "Since when can you cook?"

I respond dryly "Since I woke up thinking I died falling down the stairs."

I can't help but think I probably died, even though I'd much rather it be a dream, it's too real, it all feels too real for it not to be.
Problem is, I'm starting to feel at home here despite missing my family. But I'm not going to literally kill myself. Provoking death will be entertaining though. Maybe then I'll know for sure if I end up somewhere besides home after.

"Ah, Are you still having memory problems? I could take you to the hospital." Aunty Jenna offers while we eat breakfast.
I take a breath and say "No, Aunt Jenna I don't need to go to the doctor ok? It was a dream, it'll be fine. Besides me and Jere are going to be hanging out today right?" I look over at Jeremy feeling excited!
He smiles at me and laughs with a shake of his head. Then he looks at our Aunt and says "Yeah, we're going to be hangin out today, maybe stop at the store and the Grill, I'm gonna show her around town since her memory is having a hard time remembering certain things."
I told Jeremy everything last night while we played LIFE. He didn't believe me at first, but after I showed him my iPod that had songs from the future(considering they aren't out yet) and pictures of my family in it he didn't have much choice but too.
He thinks it was kept because it's more of a memento from my previous life and that maybe I was reincarnated and I just regained my memories from my past because of the dream and in doing so I regained my true personality and some of my previous features.

It's a logical possibility of course. However now he's acting different, more happy which is brilliant and saying he doesn't want to do drugs now because his "Big Sister is having an Identity crisis and he needs to be there for me like I am going to be there for him now ... "
But that's a good thing for him. He's a sweet brother.
We both go and get ready for our outing.
Her outfit is shown on top

He takes my hand and leads me out the door towards my car, god I hate cars. I turn to him and say "I've always hated driving" then I laugh a little "Alright Jere get in"
I get the car ready and I say to him "I hope you're good at giving directions Jere, I travel better by foot"
Jere smiles at me and laughs as he gives me directions to the art store "I want to get some drawing supplies"
———————————————
Hobby store
"Good idea, I should grab some yarn and painting supplies" I say excitedly.
"You used to paint and do other crafts in your other life?" He asks curiously.
"Yeah, I used to paint, draw, sew, and Crochet. I intend to pick up them again in this life." I pause and look at my brother. "Is that Okay with you Jere?" I don't want him to feel like I'm stealing his creativeness or something.
"Go ahead, it'll be fun." He says sounding a bit excited.
After we're done with our shopping we load everything into the car, "Now where would you like to go Jere?" I ask curiously.

He looks at me curiously and asks "Could we go to the Grill? It's almost lunch now."
I nod my head with acceptance, it is almost Noon now.
I ask him "Will you be trying to hook up with Vic?"
He looks thoughtful for awhile then shakes his head "No, after yesterday, I realized it wasn't worth it. Not the drugs and not her, not for me anyways." I nod my head again.