Chapter 30 - Fights and Kidnapper friends?

Gilbert Residence

When we arrive back at my dream/coma house I still feel angry and I still feel annoyed.

I storm into the house Tyler, Damon and Stefan right behind me.

Trying my best to not start a fight with them at the moment I go to walk up to the stairs but Tyler grabs me the moment my foot touches the step causing me to stumble into him with an "Omph"

"Lena" Tyler says sternly, holding me to him and I glare at him hard. If I speak I'll most likely explode after all. I see Stefan looking between us and stepping outside. Smart man there.

"Lena?" Damon try's this time. Coming behind me, they're fucking caging me in. Bloody jerks.

I just glare at them. It's not like I can get away. They're stronger and faster regardless of the training.

It's Damon who speaks up first, speaking softly, gently "we're just trying to make sure you're safe, he speed towards you, he could've killed you."

"We have to keep you safe Lena" Tyler says pleadingly while starting to run his fingers through my hair and I twitch away. I can't exactly move away though. Not with Damon behind me.

I don't want Elijah as a enemy or for him to try to kill any of my friends.

"Please talk to us Lena?" Damon says while starting to kiss my neck and I stiffen. Why do they keep doing that?

"Stop" I say sternly to them both as I notice Tyler was bringing his face close to the other side of my neck. I feel them both stop and straighten up.

They both have a hand on my shoulder I shrug them off, they let me and back away with their hands up, their faces are neutral but their eyes aren't.

"You both need to stop kissing me. I'm not either or yours. We're not together and you know that." I tell them sharply.

They look down it I could see their determination in their eyes and it'd be a lie to say it didn't make me uncomfortable. But I will ignore that, they don't have to be my friends if they don't want to. But they're not going to try to get more from me.

"When Elijah comes here he's going to be pissed at you all, assuming he won't take off with me because of your choices." I tell them sternly.

"He's dead" Tyler says flatly, obviously he's feeling angry.

"He was bitten and staked Elena. He's not coming back." Damon says sternly.

I giggle a little. Oh my poor babies. "He is, you can't kill him that way and I won't tell you how to kill him either."

Damon and Tyler scoff and shake their heads. They don't believe me? Fine.

I raise an eyebrow and shake my head and I start to mutter about idiots when both of them grab my shoulders again.

Damon gives me a quick kiss on the forehead and then Tyler does as well. Damon leaves the house right after. Tyler quickly heads up the stairs.

Forehead kisses I can live with.

Idiots they are. As I walk to my room I accidentally bump into Jeremy and I jump him "JEREMY" I wrap my hands around his neck "baby-bro I missed you, I'll tell you all about the kidnapping tomorrow!"

I run into my room then and just sit. Maybe I should make a run for it! Where though? Hmm. . My car is out there right?

I go around my room and grab some clothes and my money. Normally I'd bring Jeremy at least but Tyler is living here now too and I just, I really don't want a tail following me around you know?