Chapter 16 - Tyler moves in and His 1st Full Moon.

Gilbert Residence

Alright so after we decided to set up the blanket forts we got ready for bed, Tyler had to borrow pajamas from Alaric since their body size seems closest.

We picked out some funny movies to watch for the night and grabbed two decks of cards.

About an hour after that John/Daddy got home, took a look at us and then continued to wherever he was going to sleep.

During the movie Tyler was asking questions about his first moon.

"So wait, I'll have to be chained up?" He asks curiously.

"Yup, I'd have you talk to your uncle but then Kat would be here sooner and we don't want that. " I tell him solemnly.

"Wolfsbane would help too, but it'll hurt. However if it's okay with you I'd like for us to talk to Bree or The Bennett's and see if maybe we can get something done so that your mind and your wolf mind are connected and accepting of the other" I tell him.

He thinks about it and says "It'd be beneficial if they could be."

I nod then say warningly "But we have to keep in mind that there could be consequences for doing it, like the whole vamp-immortality thing."

"I think we should do it anyways, It'd be useful and most-likely worth it." He says strongly.

Well, it seems like he would prefer that then. I sigh, hopefully it's a safe option, no one even seemed to attempt such a ritual during the show.

Jeremy speaks up then "I agree with Tyler, it could be very worth the risk."

I nod, "we'll contact The Bennett's tomorrow then."

After that we continue goofing around and talking about random things.

It was around 2am and we were still up and had been playing bullshit for maybe an hour or so and laughing. John came downstairs sometime around 2:30am and pulled up a chair and asked if he could join us, we all looked at each other, shrugged and restarted the game. We were all passed out at the dinner table sometime early morning.

Lets just say regardless of any plans no one was up until at least noon.

————————————————
3rd POV

It was 12:30pm when he checked the time, he could see Elena cooking in the kitchen but he was unsure what she was making, he knew it smelt good though, Jeremy was asleep still on the other side of the table.

Tyler shook him awake "What" he heard Jeremy mumble.

"It's 12:35. We should probably get dressed, your sister is cooking." Tyler told him.

"Hmmm," was Jeremy's reply as Tyler got up and walked off to take a shower.

When he came back downstairs Jeremy was awake but sleepy and Elena had food at the table. Aww pancakes and bacon?

"Breakfast for Lunch then?" Tyler asks her.

She shrugs "breakfast is healthy for you at anytime."