Chapter 22 - Darling Katherine Has Arrived. .

The Bar in The Hotel
Klaus POV

He sees her go up to the music to pick out a song, he notices that ' Day' what the hell kind of name is that anyways . . .and this Tyler are watching her too as she looks through the music.

He can tell that she's not Katherine. She's different and it's weird. It's just a feeling inside of him.

She starts dancing as the music begins. He sees both males go up to her as she moves to the beat.

I never knew just what to do,
When I came to life and all those promises,
Always earned every word that came along the way,

He wasn't sure what he was thinking as he watched the way she moved. Maybe it was the way her hips moved but he had to admit he wanted to watch her for awhile.

Now I know that what I sow, will always be the way things really just grow,
Forever now, please show me how,
To fight these feelings, they're still reeling

Her arms are above her head now as she moves  to the music swaying her hips and he can't believe he hasn't went up to introduce himself yet. Then again he may have to kill her so, maybe it's best to just watch for now and research her.

No longer will I have to remind the past,
Those I've come to glimpse of it, (Yeah)
No longer will I carry this weighted past,
Now I face the day with no shame.

Maybe he's watching for the laugh she makes when one of her (friends?) twirl her around. Or how she quietly sings to the music of key and just doesn't care.

I've always tried to live the life,
Now looking back, and it doesn't seem right,
How I lived, and never gived,
And always take what wasn't mine,

Or maybe it's the way she dances with her body moving, like she could take on the world with a dance, almost like she feels the music in her soul.

In discreet, could never keep a glimor in my soul of something more,
No longer I will sit and die, for something I don't even really care for
No longer will I have to remind the past,
Those I've come to glimpse of it, (Yeah)
No longer will I carry this weighted past,
Now I face the day with no shame.

Or maybe it's the way she holds her head high as she moves and spins around. Or maybe it's the way she bursts into laughter when she accidentally falls down.

Yeah
No longer...
No longer will I have to remind the past,
Those I've come to glimpse of it, (Yeah)
No longer will I carry this weighted past,
Now I face the day with no shame.

He's watched women dance before, from strippers to drunken women on the streets but he'd at least admit to himself that he loves the way she moves herself. To bad if she's actually a new doppelgänger he'll have to kill her.

No longer
No longer
Now I face the day, with no shame

After the music stops he sees her grab the two males she's around and walk them back over to the bar.

He sees her answer a phone shortly after.

He's to far away to hear what's said on the other end of the call though.

He knows he's going to have to find out about what he can about her.

—————————————————————-
My cell phone rings so I answer when I see it's Aunty Jenna.

"Hello?" I reply.

"Elena? Elena?" Jenna says worriedly.

"What is it Jenna?" I ask her feeling concerned.