freeday 1 part 1

Foxy

It twas a normal day at our pizzeria and it was 11:40, just a couple more minutes before we are all free to move. I look out my curtains to see freddy in the middle bonnie on the left and chica on the right... wow even just glancing at chica makes my head go wild.... I love chica but never really got to say it to her.now it's 11:50, almost time, we'll when I was thinking about the time I geuss I was staring at chica and she noticed. Her face turned a shade red as she waved to me "enjoying the show foxy" she winked at me. She than began to walk around, it's 12:00 so our free roam is activated. I went back and sat down on my chair and waited.

Chica

I wached foxy disappear in his cove as the time changed. He was a strange one, always staring me up and down, I dont know why tho. I hear a noise and freedy put his hand on my sholder "you should go talk to him" he said with a smile. How did he know I was thinking about foxy? It's weird how freedy can do that. He reads our faces and emotions and then he knows everything. We where all different in our own ways. Freedy is helping, bonnie is shy, foxy is wild, and I'm timid. Bonnie is my best friend and we are always there for each other. Foxy and freedy are alright with each other I geuss. OK while freedy disappears some place I'm going to go with bonnie to the kitchen.

Bonnie

Chica is my best friend and she drags me everywhere which I'm fine with. We walked by freedy and he stoped me to talk "bonnie you where great today" he said with a smile. "No freedy you and me both know you did best today" I said. "No bonnie you were really good today and cute..." freedy said as he slapped his mouth shut "what freedy..?" I said to him kinda blushed.  " Nothing I said nothing.... I'm going to go ok sweetie. . I mean hunny.... I mean bonnie!" He cover his face and walked down the hall. I see chicas head pop of the side of the door "what was that about?" I stood there frozen and really red staring to where freedy walked away. I'll talk to him later... I'm just going to go with chica.