Foxy and chica

Bonnie

"Freedy... I love you too" I say as I hugged him, he picked up my face and kissed me again. I was in love and I felt great. We release to the sound of laughing. Me and freedy looked over to see foxy and chica giggling amongst them selves. "Really you two.." said freedy with my lip-stick all around his face. Seeing that made the other two laugh even more.

Chica

It was so cute and adorable to see them like that. I began to giggle at seeing them two, then felt a arm wrap around my waist. I squealed a bit at this and look over to see foxy giggle as well, so I let it happen and I leaned my waist closer to him. The other two love birds noticed us laughing and got mad at us. Freedy looked at us and began to talk but all we saw was bonnies lip-stick all along his face. Which made us laugh even more then before. They both stormed off and they seemed mad

Foxy

We wached as the two walk away, and I still had my arm around chicas waist but it didn't look like she mind. I looked at her and she began to stop laughing and looked at me ".... what is it foxy?" I staid staring in a daze "take a picture it will last longer" she said again. I brought my hand up, felling her waist and sides. She was blushing bad. "...uhh foxy.... what are you ....*moan*" I stoped her words as my hands where on the side of her brest. I picked up her 'let's eat' bib and saw all I needed to see. She didn't try to push me away so I assumed I was in the clear. I pulled her face tword mine and I kissed her, I liked her upper lip and like it was a button she opened her mouth allowing my tounge in. We where kissing till we resized that we where being wached. We looked at the camera and saw the little red light was on. "Grrrr...." chica said with straight teeth. I picked her up and ran to the security guards room. Me and chica scream as we walk in, scaring the other two. "Oh... hi foxy.... hi chica..." freedy and bonnie smile at me and chica. "You two suck" I say face palming. The two laugh and kiss. I went over and kissed chica. Just then a bell rang at it was 6:00.... time for work...