stranger part 1

Gilbert

-down the street from the pizzeria-

I was running at full speed, not looking back at my family that miss treated me. "I will never go back" I yell as keep running. I turn to see they all didn't care, they turned and went inside as it began to rain. "Wow..." I started to walk as rain dropped on me. When I was walking I began to think... what am I going to do now? I thought to myself 'maybe a mechanic or repair man?' I was good with tools and I took some of my dad's spare supplies. My phone began to vibrate, it was my best friend calling me, I answer. "Hello" I say "Hey dude what happened" my friend says with fear in his voice. "Nothing man I'm just.... I'm finally running away.." there was *silence* "well tell me when you get to where you need to be so I can visit" I smile at his request "alright dude" he speaks again "be safe gilbert.." he hangs up. I look at the time.... it was 11:20. I put my phone away and continued walking.

~time skip-12:40~

I walk by a strange building I read the sign on top of it "freedy fazbears pizzeria". I walk to the door, pull and the door opens. So I walked in the building to protect myself from the cold. I remember I went to this place when it opened... I was 10 and was young and happy. Now I am 17 and depressed about everything. I walk into the building and hear strange voices. I ran to a table and hid behind it and looked over it to see who it was. There was 4 people standing and talking, around the age of 16-18. I didn't want to show myself. Of the fear of being caught and throw out. I look to the four, one was blond and short, another was tall and a brown, the other was red and tall, and the last one that caught my attention was purple haird and about my height... she was Georges. I saw her lean in and kiss the brown one, well that ended fast. The red and yellow one disappear in into another room as the other two stood there talking. I look to my phone, it was now 1:00. I put my phone away at a fast speed as the brown one saw the light and walked over to me. I was terrified and worried about what would happen to me if he caught me.the brown guy stoped at my table and looked me in the eyes "what are you doing in here!" He says with a loud calm voice "Oh I'm sorry mister.... it's raining out... and I have no home..." he looked at me and picks me up, he was strong for a stick figure. He sat me on a chair and yelled "bonnie, foxy, and chica come here!" The purple girl walked out of a room and walked tword us. The yellow and red one walked out from behind some curtains, all ruffled looking. He surprise about what they where doing... or who they where doing, no joke intended. They all circle me "who is he?" The yellow one said. "Yell this be no way to treat a guest" said the red one. "Ya freddy let's be nice, what if he's a friend?" The purple one said. OK the brown one name is freddy. "Alright bonnie" freddy said. That girls name is bonnie. Would be funny if the other two names was foxy and chica. The red one spoke again "soo what be yer name lad?" He said with an accent. "My name is gilbert... and I just ran away from home..." They all stop and look at me "why did ye go and do something like that lad?" The red one spoke. "Because my family was mistreating me and they blamed me for everything" freddy spoke up "well you can join the fazbear family if you like, with me and bonnie and foxy and chica" I began to "are you four for real? Haha those are the names of the animatronics that are here. Man those guys where the best back then...."freddy looked at me "you think I'm lying? " I spoke again "well you guys aren't really robots are you" just as I said that, freddy's form changed from a human to the robot bear "believe me now?"