Best friends

Bonnie

I was still confused and blushed up about what freedy said to me... he must have been joking with me."soo bonnie what was that all about?" Chica asked playfully."I don't know, I think he was joking with me". Chica laughed "no bonnie I think he likes you, do you like him?".I look way not wanting to answer "come on bonnie it's not like he will hear you" chica frowned " ok be like that...". I say in a low voice "yes I like him" she turned around and hugged me "Oh my god yay!"

Freedy

I walked by the security office calling my self stupid about what I did. I walked in and closed both doors and picked up the tablet. No one was to be seen, foxy was out of his cove and walking down the hall. I open it for him to enter "how ye be matey" foxy said in his pirate words. "Foxy you can drop it the kids are gone" I say laughing a bit "Oh *haha* I gorgot" he said in a normal way but he still had an accent. "Soo what are you doing in here" I close the door "I'm just messing with the old security guard stuff... you know the one who recorded those creepy messages" foxy smiled "ya I remember him" we both laugh.  I look thru the cameras and hear the girls talking in the kitchen "hmm wonder what there talking about" I ask as I listen. I hear "no bonnie I think he likes you, do you like him? *silence* come on bonnie it's not like he will hear you *silence*ok be like that...*silence*" then I heard bonnie " yes I like him" I was amazed and happy "this is creeper status freedy..." foxy starts but goes quite as he hears his name "well chica what about you and foxy *Silence* ya I like him but sought he feels the same *silence* well hopefully those boys make there moves or we'll be like this forever" foxy and I look to each other "wow" we say at once.