hero

"This is over lord, do you copy alpha team?" My radio says as I answer "yes alpha team is here and ready for your mark" I say looking at my 5 man team. "Alright men, head tword the dinner down the street from your location and hold up there till the helicopter comes for your pick up" the radio say. "Sir, is there enemy along the way" one of my men says. "Yes, so lock and load people" I say as I reload my scar. The team loads there weapons and gets ready. "Alright alpha team, let's move out!" I yell to my team. "Sir yes sir!" My team says in response. As we moved up we came across a turret set up and 7 enemies walking around. "Snipers get ready" I say to 2 of my men as they steady there aim. "Fire" I yell as 2 shots from the snipers where heard then 2 thuds from the hits. "Enemy's!!" I hear from the other side. "Alright men let's do this!" I say crouching up to shoot another enemy and getting back down for safety. "Hora!" My men say as they follow my lead. In a few short minutes we took them all out but we had one wounded man. "Just leave me and keep going" he said pushing is away. "A good solder never leaves a man behind!" I say as I pick him up. "Over lord we are at the dinner and waiting for helo pick up" I say into my radio. "Copy that alpha team, the pick up will be there shortly" the radio said in response.  "Sir! Enemy patrol is heading this way!" A soldier says pointing tword the 6 jeeps heading tword us. "Get ready men!" I yell loading my gun. "Yes sir" They all say loading there guns. Within second, all that could be heard was gun shots and yelling from the men. As the battle raged on I was hit in the arm but didn't care about the pain, just about getting these men out of here. "Alpha team, helicopter is in your area get ready for pick up" the radio said. As we all moved to the back of the dinner to aboard the helicopter the radio picked up again. "Alpha team we are taking to much damage so we need time to take off" the radio said. "Get him on board he's injured, all of you follow me!" I say as they did what I said. We moved to the side of the dinner, taking the attention instead of the helicopter. As we held the patrol back we heard a loud noise, it was a tank. "Everyone on board the chopper go go go go!!!" I yell as the men ran to the helicopter. "Alpha team we need a bit more time" the pilot says as I cache sight of the enemy jeep. "Alright men I have an idea but stay here in the chopper" I say as they nod. As I ran to the Jeep the tank got closer, I started the car up as I drove around it, moving it's attention away.  "We are ready for take off" They say as tank takes aim at them. "Get out of here without me!" I yell getting up to the attached gun and shooting at the tank making it aim tword me. And in a second it felt like time froze in place as the tank fired at me, I saw as my team flew away in despair at my upcoming death. Then I was gone. "Do you copy over lord? Felix martinez is K.I.A" then it was quite.