fix a pitate

Gilbert

As freddy brought foxy back stage, I quickly got out my tools so I can repair him, all that was the trouble was his wires. I quickly began to reconnect them and make shure his senses worked correctly, he looked like he will soon roam again. "I-i-is he going to be a-a-alright?" Mangle asked me hanging from the roof. "Yes mangle he will be fine" I said with a smile, she seemed relieved at my remark. "T-t-thats good" I nod at her, I look at foxy on the table and flipped his power swich and his eyes flash gold in seconds.

Foxy

I woke up and looked at the people gather around me. "Ahoy I be foxy the pirate fox, who might all ye be?" I heard a voice saying "Oh no I think I messed up his memory chip!" The strange pile of wires next to me looked at me "y-y-you alright foxy?" I rubbed my head and got up "I geuss so" the brown hair man looked at me and began to talk "foxy it's me freddy" I looked to him with a smile "why hello freddy, nice to meet ye" he pointed to the boy with black hair "and that's gilbert, he fixed you" I looked to him as we shared a smile "greetings gilbert" I looked at the wires hanging from the roof. "And who she be?" Gilbert looked up and coughed at the wired creature "o-o-oh and i-i-im mangle" and I gave her a big smile for being so caring "nice to meet ya las" I began to walk to the other room, followed by everyone else.

AUTHORS NOTE

Ok sorry everyone for the short chapters, I'm going back to school so my schedule is a bit off but I'll still try my best to get these stories out for all my pups (I'm calling my followers pups because I'm a wolf... bruh)