Aftermath

Wolfie

"SHE WHAT?!!" The group yelled as I said the news. "I'm telling the truth" I said putting up a hand. "I can't believe it...." freddy said as he stared at the floor. "Well what do we do.... we can't let them know that we know" chic said as she kicked at the dirt. "We won't tell them.... just play it cool everyone" i said as they all nod

-time skip a few months-

Dimond

My stomach was beginning to bulge up and I already knew what was happening and I don't know if goldie knows. I think I should tell him. "goldie? " I said as I was laying on top of him. "Yes dimond? What is it?" He said with his calm voice that made me melt. "Goldie..... I think im.... pregnant" I said, choking out my words.  He looked at me and he was happy, he hugged and kissed me which made me really happy. "That's the best news I have ever heard dimond" he said as he pulled me close.

Wolfie

"Hey bonnie" I said as I sat next to her. "Oh hey wolfie, what's up?" She said as she tuned her guitar.  "Oh nothing... just walking around, hey you know the boss gave me a guitar too" I said walking back stage to get it. "Wow really... can you play?" She said in a low tone. "I'll try I geuss..." I tuned my guitar and began to strum slowly.  "That's pretty good!" She said sitting next to me. When she did that, I couldn't control myself. Just then I began to play loud and... sing?! "What if I wanted to break, laugh it all off in your face.... what would you do!" I sang. "........" bonnie stared at me with a wide mouth. " what if I fell to the floor you couldn't tell me this anymore what would you do! do!! do!!! Come break me down!! Bury me bury me!! I am Finished with you!!!" I sang as I strum louder. "Holy shit~" bonnie said staring at me. "Look in my eyes, ur killing me killing me.... All I wanted was you!!! I tried to be someone else but nothing seems to change I know now this is who I really am inside I found myself.... fighting for a chance I know now this is who I really am!!!!!" I sang, before getting control back, and put the guitar down. "Dang!" Bonnie said looking at me. "I'm sorry about that... I don't know how that came out of me" I said. "... you sang that when I was near you...." she said getting really close to me. "Ya I did.. I'm sorry-" I was cut off as bonnie kissed me, I then kissed her back. I think today is my day!

My note

I'm sorry for taking sooo long pups... I had a writer block so I was kinda empty on ideas and I'm sorry for this short chapter... also I'm a little sad that you all didn't go read my pokemon story.... *sigh* bye byyeeeeee!!!