Last free night

Freedy

It was finally 6:00 and I saw as everyone changed form to a human. I did as well, knowing that bonnie really liked my human form. "So what are we going to do today" foxy said walking to the stage as chica jumped onto him, foxy caught her and held her like she was a baby. "I don't care, as long as I'm with you" chica said scratching under foxys chin. "How about a game?" Bonnie suggest. "Like what?" We all looked at each other not knowing what to do."ya your right... never mind" bonnie said pouting, I pulled her into a hug "it's ok bonnie, well think of something" chica jumped out of foxy arms and pulled him to the kitchen. "Let's go get some pizza!"chica says with a smile "shure" I said "ok... freedy hold my hand " bonnie said as I held her hand. "Alrighty then" foxy said as chica pulled him.

Bonnie

I ate pizza with my friends and my boyfriend. Well... at least I think we're dating... I'm going to ask... I want to make shure. "Hey freedy.." I whisper in his ear. He had some sauce on his cheek so I licked it off, he blushed at that. "Ya... what is it bonnie?" He said in a low voice. "Are we... dating?" I whisper. He looked at me and before I could say anything, his lips clash with mine. He released and whispered to me "does that answer your question?" I was a new shade of red "umm... ya..♡" he smiled " ok good"

?????

I wached freedy kiss Bonnie, and looked at foxy and chica hugging. " I must make bonnie mine! She will be mine!" I brush my gold hair from my face and tilt my blue top hat back a bit. "Soon bonnie. ... I'll save you from freedy and make you mine"

Chica

I heard a strange noise in the other room, I was getting suspicious but my concentration was destroyed as foxy kissed my cheek "now foxy you know I can go for more then that, but just wait ok" bonnie and freedy got the message. "Me and foxy are going to go to his cove" bonnie nodded, freedy took of his hat and took something from inside and threw it to foxy "what is this" foxy said as he looked at what freedy threw to him."oh...." he said as he turned red "Hey you'll thank me but hey, you don't need to alright " freedy said as he laughed "what is it" me and bonnie said at once. Freedy puts his hat back on "I'll show you soon bonnie" freedy said as he hugged her. "Well you better show me what it is foxy when we are in your cove!" I said with a grumpy face. "Oh god..." foxy said as he face-palmed and began to laugh. "You two are acting weird today " I said pointing to foxy and freedy. Bonnie hugged freedy "yes but he's my weirdo" she said as she kissed him.

Authors note

Ok next chapter might be gross but what ever it's just a story it's not like it's real ●°w°●