dimond

Freddy

It's fun already having two new friends in our family, and having all the other new animatronic characters is cool to, I need to talk to them so they know the rules of our home. I walked up to where they were all eating "hello everyone, I'm freddy fazbear and welcome to fazbear pizzaria" my look alike spoke up "hello freddy I'm fred that's chic, bon bon, mangle, and BB and thank you for welcoming us to your family". "I'm chica" chirped chica happily. "I'm bonnie" bonnie said hiding behind me. "I be foxy" foxy said hitting his chest. Fred smiled to all of us "so what do all of you do around here for fun?" Freddy scratched his head "well we mess with the security guard but he quit.... I geuss we have some games lying around we could play" chica began to smile "I have an empty bottle for a game" foxy began to speak, kind of annoyed " chica please not that game again, last time we played you made me eat pizza off your-" I welled to block that memory "Hey how about we play uno?!"

Gilbert

"So they are as ll the animatronic characters but they can all turn into humans?" Dimond said scratching her head. "Ya basically" I smiled a bit. "Sooo.... what's the gold guys name?" Her face turned red. "Aww someone has a crush" I began to tease, then she gave me a mad glare."I'm just kidding" I said holding my arm up innocently. She looked away tword the group with a smile "so what do we do?"  I shrugged "I don't know... Let's go with them, they might have an idea" freddy looked to us with joy "Hey gilbert we are going to play a game, come introduce us to your friend and play"

-time skip after a victory by foxy-

Dimond

"Yes a victory for the pirate fox foxy!" Foxy said at the top of his lungs. "Shut up foxy" I yell at him while everyone else laugh and talk. "Make me las, I dare ye" I looked at him with rage and took out my pliers and swung at his neck, cutting some wires. it made him drop to the ground like a rag doll. I look at his lifeless body "challenge accepted bitch" everyone looked at me and jumped "Oh my god, foxy!" Freddy yelled with bonnie crying. "He deserved it for being a show off" chica said patting my back. "Freddy bring him back stage I think I can fix him!" Mangle finally spoke "o-o'oh no foxy!" She began to crawl tword back stage.