Love is hard

Foxy

Me and freedy were amazed about what we just heard. Sad thing was we couldn't run down there and tell them instantly because they'll know we where creeping."freedy...." "foxy...." we where both stunned and confused "what do we do freedy" he looked at me "ummm.... well we can't tell them head on or they'll know we where listening"

Freedy

I walked out of the room and went to the main area, foxy followed. Me and him sat down and waited for 6:00... it was already 5:59 so we didn't have to wait long. It finally hit 6:00 so we all went to our place on stage and foxy went to his cove.

Time skip

It was 6:00 and our free roam turned back on.i walked over to bonnie to talk for a bit I geuss "Hey bonnie" she smiled at me "Oh hi freedy " I turned red as I was guna attempt to do something big."umm bonnie..." she looked at me tilting her glad "what is it freedy" I couldn't do it >~< "I just wanted to tell you that you look nice today" I saw her face turn red "aww thanks freedy" she was now a couple shades red.

Bonnie

"Thanks for the complement freedy, I'm going to go with chica ok, bye freed...." I was cut off as freedys lips join with mine. I surprised at first but I melted in to it which made freedy jump. We stayed like that till freedy spoke "I love you bonnie" I was blushing like crazy now, I looked freedy in the eye and leaned forward to whisper in his ear "freedy.."

Authors note

Yay cliff hanger again!

Plz like and comment on my chapters!