familiar voice

Wolfie

"Wolfie, I'm sleepy" bonnie said leaning on me. I pulled her close " then let's go sit down" I motion her tword a waiting area couch. "Wolfie.... would it be okay if I ask you questions about the outside world?" Bonnie says as she got comfy." Ask anything hun" I say with a wide smile. "What did you do all day?" She ask. My response was a "school mostly, did nothing when I got home". "What was your full name?" She ask with a questioned face. " gilbert Raul martinez" I respond. "Nice name" she said with a comforting smile. I sat there with her, starting to fall asleep when it happened. I heard a voice in my head, it was talking to me, reasoning with me.

Bonnie

I wached wolfie as he talked to himself,  as his eye color changed from his normal grey eyes to a green color. "Umm... wolfie. .. are you okay?" I ask sitting up. "Yes I'm fine, why do you ask?" He says with grey eyes. "Well it does look like your talking to yourself" he said as his eyes where green. I got up, at this point I was scared and confused "wolfie. .. I'm going to go" he gets up and walks to the door "no you sleep... I need to do something" he leaves the room in a hurry, he was acting weird. I decided to go to the main party room where almost everyone was hanging out.

////time skip////

Wolfie

I walk into the main party room as everyone was sitting around talking with each other. I got up on a chair and yelled for everyone to hear "Everyone I have an announcement!"