Friendly

Gilbert

I walked over to the door scared to open it, I didn't know if it was dimond or the pizzeria owner, I have no idea. "Here I'll open it for you buddy" I heard a voice and saw a man that looked like freddy but.... gold. "Thank you, who are you?" He looks to me and tips his hat "the names goldie, freddy's twin" he then opens the door to reveal dimond standing there with a bag and a pail of wire cutters, she always kept something sharp with her for protection.

Goldie

I open the door to see a girl, around the age of 17 or 18. The first question I wanted to ask was 'are you single?!' But that would be rude. "Hi is gilbert in there?" I frowned a bit that she wanted to see him "ya your boyfriend is in the party room" I point to the party room "what the F### he's not my boyfriend, he's my friend and I'm single!" She walked past me to the party room "thank god" I say as I close the door and disappear, as I appear in the party room next to freddy. "Goldie! Oh my god it's you!" Freddy hugs me and then I remember why I stayed hiding from them. "Ya I'm back.... but please get off me" freddy backed up smiling "alright brother" he says laughing a bit "Oh brother" I say rolling my eyes.

Dimond

I walk into the party room, already thinking about how that gold guy was acting. It was really nice of him to let us stay here tho. "Gilbert!" I yell as I ran to him. "Dimond" he smiled at me as I hugged him, I backed off and slapped him "ow what the heck?" I grin at him "that's what you get for lieing to these people that I'm your girlfriend!" He rubbed his cheek "I never said that!". Just then th gold guy spoke up again" Oh I'm so sorry, I was just assuming earlier " I had a surprise expression "oops sorry gilbert" he frowned "it's alright I geuss"

Authors note: so sorry for taking so long and only to make this short chapter but I'll get working and I'll get some better chapters out to you guys, my readers, and if you want an idea implemented just ask and I'll see if I can put it in, ok see you guys later. Bye....byyyeeee!!