one

So the plan is in place....I am going to stay over at my friends Becca's house along with our friend Amy. My parents have no idea we are going to a concert tonight, if they knew they would never let me go. Because it was devil's music as my mother would claim, but c'mon its Motley Crue. 

Before I get to much in our adventure let me tell you about me. I am 15 a sophomore in high school, I get average grades. My family is kind of strict but really only with me, my two older siblings, Darren a senior, and Rachel a junior, kind of get to do what they want. Go to parties, hang out with friends, me, I am usually begging my parents to go over to a friends house on a school night just to study. I can't wait to move out, and go on my own, I feel so suffocated. I just want to have some kind of freedom. We live in a small town in Ohio, there really isn't much to do, but there is a lot of corn fields. So we always have to go to the bigger cities to see concerts, or do just about anything. Which brings us to tonight.

October 1985

As we get ready for the show tonight, Becca's mom comes in to her bedroom asking if we are almost ready, since she is the taking us. We replied with yeah we were almost done. "Oh my god guys we are finally going to see the Crue", "I know I'm so excited", I replied to Becca. So we hopped into Becca's mom car, her mom put "Shout at the Devil" cassette tape into the stereo and turned the volume up. God I wish her mom was my mom, she was completely awesome. Once we got to the venue her mom was dropping us off and picking us up afterwards. She decided to do some shopping and then maybe a diner while she waited to get us. The three of us made our way to the doors waiting to get in like all the other fans. Once we got in and went our seats, we were completely amazed that we got front row, I'm not sure how Becca's dad did it but I was grateful. Especially for being my first rock concert. Becca's parents went to a lot of concerts, had a huge album collection, also took Becca to some of the shows. So this was nothing new to her but for me it was a whole new world.

Its almost show time, I was so anxious and excited I thought I might pee on myself. Then the whole place went black, then you heard "In the beginning...", fuck yes here we go. We immediately jumped out of our seats, hands in the air, screaming, the place erupted with deafening noise. Here they come....

I kept my eyes on the bassist the whole time, he was gorgeous, I had a crush on him ever since I started listening to the band. He kept looking in my direction a few times during the show. Which caused my friends to jump and yell getting excited because he noticed me more then once. I would have to admit I was pretty excited about it too. It was there last song, and a security guard came up to us, motioning for us to go with him. OH MY GOD!!! We are going back stage, can this night get any better.