four

The next few weeks were as normal as possible. Going to school, trying to spend time with my friends, when my parents let me. Every now and then my friend Becca would ask me, about that night after the show, but I would never say anything about what happen. Some was just embarrassment or I wanted to keep it to myself as my own little secret. 

About a month had passed and this morning I woke up not feeling well. I ran to the bathroom and emptied the context of my stomach. As I was hunch over the toilet my mother asked me what was going on. I told her I am not feeling well, so she ordered me back to bed, no school for me. I cuddled up and fell back to sleep. 

I woke up a few hours later, the house was completely quiet which meant everyone was gone including my parents. So I had decided to just watch some tv, and I was feeling better so I made some food. It was a fairly quiet night as well, no one was bothering me, not even my parents. Then the phone rang, my mother must have answered because it only rang a couple of times. "Rylynn phone", my mother yelled upstairs. "Hello", "Hey girl why was not at school today?", Becca said. "I was throwing up this morning", "Yuck, you good now?", "I think so, I don't feel to bad", "Okay cool because I hate school when you aren't there", "Did I miss anything good?", "Nope, same thing as usual", "Okay well I will see ya tomorrow", "Okay cool see ya". Then I hung up the phone. My mother always got annoyed at me if I spent to much time on the phone so I would always have to keep the calls short, unless they weren't home. 

The next morning it was the same, I wasn't feeling well but I didn't throw up so I just said fuck it and went to school, because I missed spending time with Becca and Amy. Sadly at school was really the only time I got to spend with them. At lunch we were sitting in front of the school on the steps, like normal. When one of our classmates came up to us. He was cute, kind of a jock, he had black hair to his shoulders, almost all one length, and the most beautiful blue/grey eyes I have ever seen on a guy. "Hey guys what ya up too?", "Not much just talking, what's up with you?", I replied. I would be lying if I didn't say I had a crush on him. "So Rylynn, you wanna go out on Friday?", "Yeah we can Draven", my heart felt like it was going to explode. Now Draven is a year older then me, he is in the same grade as Rachel. Now let's just hope my parents let me go, otherwise I would need to come up with a plan, just like the concert. 

"C'mon mom please, I really like him and I'm almost 16", "The answer is no", I stormed up to my room, completely furious with my mother. Well I am going out with him you just watch. I thought to myself. So me and Becca at school the next day put a plan into place for me to stay the weekend at her house. I love my best friend but sometimes she really does get me in trouble.