ten

As I was in the middle of finishing dinner, there was a knock on the door. I look at the clock its 5 pm on the nose, hmm guess he wasn't joking. I went to answer the door, "Hi", "Hey doll,", Nikki walked in and gave me a kiss on the side of the head. "Where's Ashley?", "Currently playing in her room", "okay does she know anything?", "I explained it to her the other night, to be honest, I am not sure she truly understands. She has asked me about it before, I just never knew what to say", Nikki just nods his head. 

Once dinner was finished we sat at the table, just talking about whatever came up. Nikki asked Ashley about school, she went on and on about everything. I looked at the two of them, and was in awe, she really did favor him a lot, with a little bit of me. After I cleared the dishes away, Ash was still talking to Nikki about anything and everything, she definitely gets the non stop talking from him. "So sweetheart, do you want to talk about what me and you talked about the other day?", Ashley nods. "Okay so like I was telling you Nikki is your daddy, we are going to have a test done next week, remember?", Ashley nods. "Do you have any questions with us both here?", Ash nods, "Why was you gone?", Nikki looks over to me, I give a small smile. "Well see sweetheart, daddy didn't know about you. If daddy knew I would have been here", Ash looks up at him, "Mommy said you went away", "Well baby I kind of was, daddy's job makes me leave for long periods of time, but I am here now, Okay?", Ash nods she gets up from her chair and throws her arms around his neck. If I didn't see myself I wouldn't have believe it, Nikki let a tear fall from his eye.

He looked over at me mouthed 'thank you'. I just nod my head. Once Ashley let go of Nikki she headed straight for her room. While me and Nikki sat and talked some more, he asked me about life and how I ended up here, just normal everyday stuff. We had gotten so caught up talking that I hadn't realized the time, I needed to get Ashley bathed and to bed Nikki asked if he could stick around, which I explained that of course he could. 

( Okay guys what do you think of the first meeting? Don't worry there is going to be some drama and smut :) Please vote and comment...)