fourteen

Nikki has been pretty busy so he hasn't come over as much as he would like, but he has been calling Ash every day after school. As well as talking to me for a few moments, I guess getting the divorce done from Brandi is more of a headache. 

I get woke up by someone knocking on the door, I look at the clock 3 am, who the hell is at my house at 3 am. So I get out of bed to answer the door, first I check to make sure Ash is asleep, then I walk to the front door. I open it to see a very drunk Nikki standing there, "Hey babe", "Nikki jesus christ your fucking drunk..get in here", once I get Nikki in the house I have him sit at the table while I get in a glass of water. Before I am finished I feel his hands on my hips, "You are still my favorite", he whispers in my ear, feeling his breathe on my skin I instantly have goosebumps. Nikki has me pinned between him and the sink, he moves my hair to the other side and starts trailing kisses from my ear to my shoulder. Once he gets to my shoulder he slightly pushes the strap of my tank top down, continuing to kiss along my shoulder.

He has one hand on my hip, while he slides the other hand up to my breast and cups it, I feel him biting at my neck. While my back is still against him I turn my head and he captures my lips in a very passionate kiss, he backs up just enough for me to turn my body, I slide my arms around his neck, never breaking the kiss. Suddenly he bends and lifts my up and sits me on the kitchen counter, his hands are roaming my body freely. "I have wanted this for a long time", Nikki whispers in the lowest voice possible. Things are being to heat up quickly. Then all of a sudden we hear someone clearing their throat. Becca.

"So what is going on here", with a smirk, "Umm ", I can't even lie to her. So I went one better, "Nikki needs a place to crash tonight", Becca just nods her head. "Okay behave you two we don't need any more mini sixx's running around", she said and headed back to her room. I just look at Nikki and giggle like a school girl who got caught. Nikki was laughing as well, "Come on let's get to bed I gotta go work in a few hours", Nikki follows me to my room, he strips down and I throw him a pair of sweats that my brother left. We climb into bed and Nikki wraps his arm around my waist and pulls back to him. I feel his body heat and instantly I am asleep.