26

(TIME JUMP)

Nikki has been on the road for about 2 months now. Not trying to be like a major fan girl or anything but I have been buying all the rock magazines I find with Motley in it. Just so I can see Nikki's face, I know we have our pictures that we had done but come on how hot is he with leather on? Becca thinks its cute, Ash doesn't understand, but maybe one day I pass them down to her. Some of the magazines were talking about how Nikki is engaged but no one knows who it is, and a kid. I start getting really nervous because I don't want people to know about me. I stay away from gossip magazines for the simple fact its all fake news and rumors etc. 

Finally it is Saturday, my relax day. Becca went out to the store to buy some more grocery's. When she walked through the door I knew something was wrong, I could tell by the look on her. "What's wrong?", she just hands me the magazine that is in her hand. I read the front cover, "Nikki Sixx is planning to marry Playboy playmate", what the fuck.... 

I didn't even bother with opening the magazine to read the article. I was boiling hot. Not long the phone rang, I knew who it was. Becca answered the phone, "Hello, I don't think, listen now is not the time, okay its your funeral", she hands me the phone, "Hello", "Listen baby I just heard what was wrote", "Yeah I am sure you are trying to hide it huh", "what are you talking about", "I am not some stupid girl you can just make promises to then change your mind", "I am not going to marry anyone but you", "stop fucking lying, did you fuck her", "what no", "did you fuck her", "I am going to talk about this one phone", "okay so stop calling we are done", "baby".... I hung up the phone before he could talk his way out of it. 

I was so hurt and upset, I just lay in bed and cried the rest of the day. I took the ring off and put it in our box with the pictures of us and Ash. Now I'm all alone again. The was ringing constantly and I did hear Becca pick it up once. And all I heard was 'what did you except her to do'. Now I am going to have try to explain this to Ash but I am not doing that right now.  What am I going to do now?