32

(Time jump)

We have been back home for a month, I have continued to go to work, Nikki has decided to put in a studio for as he says 'inspiration strikes'. Then of course Ash is done with school and on summer break, her and daddy are having fun. I'm actually glad to I don't work super long hours, I get home around 4:30 everyday and we get to spend a lot of time together. The weekends are my favorite time. Tonight when I got home Nikki decided to fire up the grill and cook tonight, which was nice but he also didn't tell me that we were going to have company. Once he started the grill, he pulled out all kinds of meat and other stuff, "So what is with all the food?", "Well I invited Becca, Tommy, Heather, Vince, Sharise over since they haven't really seen the place, plus a little wedding celebration", I looked at him and smile, I placed a kiss on his cheek. He is the most thoughtful man when he wants to be. 

Once everyone arrived Ash was completely over the moon she loved her Uncle Tommy, and of course Becca. She was having the best time, I loved seeing her smile and giggling. I don't think I ever really see her upset, unless her daddy leaves to go on tour. Everyone is having a good time, drinking, eating, laughing just having fun. Becca joins me in the kitchen while every one was outside, "Hey", "Hey", "so how long?", I look at her confused. "What are you talking about?", "I have been your friend for our whole lives, you are pregnant", "No I'm not, if I was don't you think I would have some kind of signs or symptoms?", "I'm telling you take a test", I just nodded. And she walks back out with everyone. Now she has me wondering, Nikki looks at me from the door way, "Hey is everything okay?", "Yeah everything is fine", I give him a smile, he walks over and gives me a kiss. 

This morning I am up really early for a Sunday, but I wanted to see if Becca was right. Nikki is still sound asleep, so I make my way into our bathroom and find my stash of tests that I had bought when we started dating, for the just in case, type of situations. Once I'm finished with the test I set it on the counter and wait. Since I'm a little scared to find out, but also excited because Nikki really wants another one, plus its going to be like the first time. He will actually be here for all of it, and that is something I have wanted since Ash. Okay moment of truth........

I stare at the test, with tears running down my face. I try to be quiet but Nikki must of heard me because he came to door. "Babe are you okay?", I open up the door. He just looks at me then sees the test in hand, he grabs my hand and looks at it. "Oh my god, we are having a baby", he picks me up and starts kissing me. Well Sixx number 2 is on the way.