three

SMUT ALERT

Before I can even breathe Nikki slides a finger inside me, my head rolls back. Oh my god. "Damn you are tight as hell", Nikki growls in my ear. Then entered a second finger, jesus christ this is only his fingers. A moan leaves my mouth and I'm not sure what I am even suppose to be doing. Nikki is enjoying it because I can hear him moan a little right before he takes his fingers out. Then I feel him rubbing his tip against my entrance I glance down, he pushes himself into me. It hurts at first, he gives me a couple seconds to adjust to him, then he starts thrusting inside me. My head goes back, and moans that are porno worthy escape my lips, all you hear is skin smacking skin and moans from me and Nikki. I feel my legs start to shake and Nikki notices, "That's right cum for me little girl", growling in my ear, which sends me over the edge. I feel as if my body is on fire, an explosion of emotions running though my body, I see stars. Then Nikki begins to thrust a few times and stopping, before I feel his head rest against my shoulder, both of us breathing heavy. Nikki stands up, and removes himself from, I wince at the pain of him pulling out of me. He puts himself back into his pants and stands beside me leaning against the counter with his arms crossed. I just kind of look at him, not sure what to say or do. So I hopped down from the counter and put my panties back on. After a few moments, "Did you come with friends", with a smirk on his face, "Yeah my two best friends", "Cool so I guess I will see ya around kid", and proceeds to walk towards the door. I follow behind, and once I'm in the hall I see my two friends standing against the wall. "Hey guys", as I walk up to them, "Um Ry did you have sex?", Becca asks as she is looking at me, "No we were just talking", I hated lying to them but I didn't feel like sharing because after the fact he just walked away as if nothing happen.

The whole car ride back to Becca's I just kept replaying what happen with Nikki. I lost my virginity to Nikki fucking Sixx, what the hell is wrong with me. That's not what I wanted for my first time, why did I do that. No one is going to believe me anyways. 

A/N....Hey guys comment and vote...let know if you like this story.