21

Once we got the house unpacked, all the furniture in we were sitting at the island eating some pizza, Ash was pretty wore out from playing all day. But she had the cutest little smile, I don't think I have seen her not smile. When we were done I helped Nikki clean up, and we decided to stay the night, since it was late. So I called Becca so that she wouldn't worry about us. I took Ash up to her room, it was cute how she had it decorated but she assured me she was not done with it yet. Which made me giggle, I got her all tucked in, kiss her head and told her good night, which Nikki came in and did the same. He absolutely loves that little girl. There is just something about a man and his daughter, you have this big intimating guy with tattoos, muscles, but put him with his daughter and he is the biggest teddy bear. That's the best way I can explain it. 

(Smut Warning)

After Ash was sound asleep, Nikki and I made our way to his bedroom, which is down stairs on the main floor. Once we got into his room he shut and locked the door, then proceeded to walk over to his dresser and toss me one of his shirts. I began taking off my shirt and shorts, leaving me in just my undergarments. Nikki leaned against the wall with his arms crossed in front of him, staring. I went to grab the shirt to put it on, "No just stay like that", Nikki says walking over to me, with his famous smirk. Just the way he was looking at me made feel like very nerve in my body was alive. Nikki was in front of me his lips crashed into mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I brought my hands down to remove his shirt, while he finished removing it, I made fast work of his pants. Once those were removed I could see how hard he was already, today was one of those days he decided not to wear boxers. 

He began removing what was left of my clothes, and began walking me backwards towards the bed, until my back was on the mattress. Nikki was hovering over me, then I felt his hard member against my thigh. Before I could say anything, he thrust into me, burying my face into the crook of his neck, letting out almost porno moans as he buried himself into me. With his face very close to my ear, I heard him grunting and moan which seem to turn me on even more. I was getting close, I could feel that knot in my stomach, Nikki could tell I was close, "That's it baby cum for me", and I was done. I was feeling like I was on a high, Nikki was  right behind me in letting go inside me. Both of us out of breathe he laid his head on my chest, sweat pouring out of us both, I just laid there running my fingers through his hair. This, us, was magical and I was happy I had made the decision to be with him. No other man had ever made me feel this loved. Everything I ever wanted was right here. 

A/N : Just for reference as to how I see Nikki in the story.