29

(Time jump)

So after that night when I surprised Nikki, we work though everything. Then there wasn't much talk after that.

Nikki asked me to go with him on the last two months of the tour, since I was already there. Becca, said she would take care of Ash, since she still had school to finish. I didn't want to pull her from school when she was almost done. 

I think we are in Vegas, I have no idea we drank way to much on the bus last night. I woke up in a hotel room, how did I even get in here. Good lord I don't remember anything. Before I can even try to process what happen I'm making a run for it to the bathroom. I swear to who ever that will never drink again....ugh. Once I am sure its all gone, I make my way to find some headache meds. Nikki is sound asleep on his stomach with no cover on, full on naked. That would explain why I only have a t shirt on, nothing under. 

Once I sit back down on the bed to try to relax, I notice that Nikki has clear wrap on his calf. As I quietly inspect it, I see that it has Ashley and my name on it. Wow he got a tattoo. He must of felt me touch him, because I got startled when Nikki spoke. "How does yours look?", "How does what look?", "Look at your hip", so I pull up my shirt and see a tattoo, the same as Nikki's only his name with Ashley's. What the fuck....

"I don't even remember doing this", "Yeah we were trashed last night. So I'm guessing you don't remember what else we did", "Do you mean sex?", "We did do that, but we got the tattoos, to celebrate. We tired the knot last night.", what the fuck.... "We got married last night?", "Yeah T bone has the pictures", okay no big deal, we were engaged anyway, but really Vegas. Nikki could tell I was trying to put everything together of what happen last night. I wasn't upset, I just wish I could remember it all. "Listen once the tour is over we will still have the wedding you want, anything you want its yours", I don't say anything I just lean in and place a kiss on his lips. Maybe being Mrs. Sixx isn't so bad after all. 

The rest of the morning was spent in bed, it was hard to move after the many, many workouts. Then our bliss was interrupted by the banging on the door, "Come on Sixx we need to do soundcheck", fucking Doc. I sigh as I roll onto my side to face Nikki, we don't say anything for a moment, he has his hand on my side, lightly rubbing up and down. He leans forward and places a kiss on my forehead, "Are you coming with me to soundcheck?", "Yeah, I don't feel like sitting here alone all day", so we make our way to the bathroom to shower, once we are done I have a towel wrapped around me, Nikki just comes out naked after drying off. Really Nikki? We aren't going to make it any where at this rate.... I proceed to find some clothes I settled with jeans and a motley shirt, I think its Nikki's but I don't care I'm wearing it. Nikki just threw on jeans and t shirt as well. I don't even bother doing my hair, I just throw it up in a bun, grab my converse and off we go.

As we make our way into the hallway, we see T bone at the end of the hall, "Hey Mr and Mrs Sixx, what's up?", I just shake my head, Tommy is becoming one of my favorite people, I love him to death. We all get into the elevator and make our way to the bus, and head to the venue. This is going to be a long day........