GhostBusters(1984) part 1 (revision)

The screen was black as an eerie and unsettling music played throughout the theater.

____________________________

"Oh, I hate it already." Ruby said as she winced at the eerie music.

"I feel a sudden chill up my spine." Jaune spoke with a shiver.

"This music definitely sets the right tone for something related to ghosts." Weiss said with an analytical look.

"Where's the popcorn when you need it?" Nora asked.

____________________________

Soon enough, the screen brightened as the top of a library was shown before panning down to show birds flying about and people moseying along—some laying on the steps to the library while others stood and conversed. The viewing panned lower until it focused on the stone statue of a sitting lion, the eerie music rising in tone.

The viewing cut to inside the library as an elderly librarian woman pushed a book cart through the bustling south wing of the reading room, everyone quiet as they read their books. The librarian stopped her cart for a moment as she walked over to one of the tables to pick up several books that were placed upon its end. The librarian set them down on the lower rack of her cart before she went back to pushing the book cart through the large room.

____________________________

"I need to check and see what kind of libraries Vale has, next time I get the chance." Blake thought to herself. "It would definitely be more quiet than reading in the Beacon library."

"A library? That's... actually not that scary of a setting." Ruby said with a raised brow. "A bit boring, but this shouldn't be all too bad."

____________________________

The librarian was then shown with the books from earlier, held up by her hand, as she walked down into the basement stacks of the library. She passed through several fully stacked shelves of books before turning left down one of the aisles. She brushed her fingers along the books of the left shelf in the aisle, looking for the proper place to shelve the books in her hand.

____________________________

"Wait, libraries have basements?" Ruby asked as her eyes widened.

"Well, yes." Blake replied to her. "It's where they usually keep stuff like special collections."

"The setting suddenly just got a lot worse." Ruby meekly said.

"Want me to cover your eyes?" Yang asked her sister.

Ruby looked at Yang, quietly gulping to herself before shaking her head. "N-no. No. I'm-I'm good. I'm a young woman now. I can handle myself with horror movies."

"That's not what it sounded like several minutes ago." Weiss told her partner.

"I can handle myself with horror movies starting now." Ruby stated.

"You sure about that?" Yang asked her.

"I-I'm positive." Ruby replied, trying to assert a more confident tone as she crossed her arms.

Yang raised her brow at Ruby before dawning a smirk. "Wanna bet on it?"

Ruby raised her brow in return to her sister, glancing at her. "What's the bet?"

"It's simple." Yang shrugged. "All you have to do is not get scared. You, and you alone. Don't scream or show any big signs of fear. No matter what creepy thing pops up in this universe."