Voting 4 closed, extra information, voting 5.

Hazbin Hotel

For Glynda Goodwitch vs Willow Schnee for the spot of demonic fashionista Rosie, the drunken mother wins by a snow storm, taking 5 votes for gold while Glynda got none.

•Willow Schnee is Rosie

Vanoss and Crew

For the three way battle of angry woman against angry woman, Glynda vs Yang vs Weiss, the SDC heiress is beaten out by the spunky blonde bomber and Beacon's deputy headmistress, the former getting only 2 votes while the later two women tied with 3. Determining the tie breaker via coin toss, the winner is... Glynda Goodwitch!

•Glynda Goodwitch is I am Wildcat.

In psycho vs psycho, Nora went against Tyrian Callows for the spot at being the mysterious Delirious. And with the grand total of 6, Nora beats out Tyrian 2 votes, making her the bomber behind the mask.

•Nora Valkyrie is H20 Delirious.

By decree of EDIRIVAS Cinder is blown out the water by the last fire drake of the north. Smaug gets to stay as himself.

I'm hyper vs innocent for the chance at being a character who is both, Nora and Ruby go toe to toe. While Nora recurved 0 votes, Ruby made her eat her dust with a mighty 8 votes.

•Ruby Rose is Papi the Harpy.

And finally, in the battle of tomboy vs fashionista, it comes down to Yang vs Coco for the spot of Zombina. And coming in at a whopping 8 Coco wins with the blonde brawler getting no votes.

•Coco Adel is Zombina.

Now with all that out of the way, I would like to address some news about the next chapter of this story.

I am currently half way through it, so expect it soon.

Now, the way I've been usually organizing these chapters—movie wise anyways—is by doing 20 minutes of a movie for each chapter.

For episodes of shows, I just do it based on their run time, whether they be 11, 20, 30, 40, or 60 minutes long.

However, I've come to realize that of I keep on using 20 minutes of movies for each movie chapter, things will go slower than I would want it to be.

So for here on out, I'll be using 40 minutes of film footage for each chapter, unless the movie is an hour and half long, then I'll just use 30.

With that said, I've just gotten through 20 minutes of what I've used for the next chapter, reactions included. My hope is to have it done sometime next week, but I'll be working a bit on another story tomorrow so I can take a short break from the next chapter.

With that said, I'll be giving you guys voting 5 of this story.

Enjoy.

VOTING 5
(1-2-21 update: VOTING CLOSED)

The Hobbit/LOTR

Legolas Greenleaf: