GhostBusters(1984) part 3

The viewing lit up to show Glynda interviewing the Komodo dragon faunus variant of Taiyang at her desk on the first floor of the Ghostbusters' Firehouse.

"Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full-trance mediums, the Loch-Ness monster, and the theory of Atlantis?" Glynda asked Taiyang in a monotone voice that matched the bored look of her face.

__________________________

"Uh... what did we just walk into?" Emerald found herself asking aloud.

"Is this an induction into a cult?" Mercury asked, easing his hand for emphasis. "I thought we'd be seeing ghosts."

"Mr. Black does have a point." Glynda stated. "It does indeed sound as if I'm giving Taiyang anything but a job interview."

"Yeah, is this really the type of interview needed to be a Ghostbuster?" Tai asked with a raised brow.

"Hey, don't look at me. I'm not the kind of person to come up with something like this." Qrow told Tai with a shake of his head.

"Well, I mean, Ruby and Yang's dad has to be informed of what he's getting himself into." Nora reasoned with a shrug. "Quite frankly, I expected more out of the job interview."

"What more could you possibly be expecting?" Blake asked Nora with furrowed brows of confusion. "That all sounded pretty much the gist of everything paranormal."

Nora looked at Blake for a moment before replying. "It's called the supernatural for a reason, Blake. Just when you think you know everything about it, you soon realize you're only scratching the surface."

"Ooh, that is very perceptive of you, Nora." Penny said while nodding in thought.

"Thanks. I have my moments." Nora replied with a sweet smile.

__________________________

Tai seemed somewhat confused by everything Glynda had asked him, but replied nonetheless. "Uh, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say."

__________________________

"Heh. Yeah, that's pretty much the only response you could give to that." Tai said with a small chuckle. "You know, if you actually want the job."

"Also, it almost slipped my mind that you were a faunus in this universe." Yang told her father as she eyed the scales on the Ghostbuster Taiyang.

"Yeah. I wonder if you actually have poisonous saliva, like an actual Komodo dragon." Ruby said as she began to think of her father taking out Grimm with nothing but his spit.

"Well, semblances aren't a thing in this universe, so it would be hard to tell without further knowledge of how everything really works there." Ilia pointed out.

__________________________

Qrow and Oobleck were then shown exiting the Ecto-1, both of them in their jumpsuits with cigarettes in their mouths, and both them dirtied with spots of slime as Oobleck held several steaming ghost traps while Qrow held a paper in his hand.

"Oh, I gotta get some sleep." Oobleck said in an exhausted tone. "I'm dying."

"You don't look good." Qrow told Oobleck after turning his head to his colleague.