Intermission 1

(Hey, I'm back. Very much alive. Just real quick, I will explain why I haven't updated for about three weeks at the end of the chapter but there is something I want to address first.

I decided to change who Sienna Khan is in the Star Wars universe. I went back and redid a bit of chapter one of the Mandalorian and changed Sienna from the Armorer, who will now be herself. Sienna Khan's new role will be that of Bo-Katan Kryze, I'm certain we can all agree that it's a fitting role for her.

With all this out of the way, let's get onto the chapter.)

It had been around fifteen minutes since the audience exited the theater room, each of them splitting off into groups. Ozpin, Glynda, Ironwood, Qrow, and Winter had gone into a separate area with Vortech as to question him about the demonic version of Beacon's headmaster. Vortech had directed Roman and Neo towards a bar section of the theater—per the former's request—with Sienna Khan quietly following the two, wanting to interrogate Roman about his dealings with her White Fang. Teams RWBY and JNPR, accompanied by Penny and Ilia—the latter only following because she was suspicious of Blake's friends, not trusting them since they were human—as Vortech had led the group towards the direction of a dining area within the theater. Taiyang, Oobleck, Port, and Pietro elected to stay with students and their friends so that they would be able to make sure that the children wouldn't lose themselves in the theater, should they try and wonder around and explore.

As of now Vortech was conversing with the Headmasters and their coworkers about the Radio Demon.

"How powerful is this version of Ozpin?" Ironwood asked with crossed arms. "From what we've all seen, only you can control how this place works. But now it seems that is no longer the case."

"I never said that only I could control what happens in Foundation Prime." Vortech said to the General. "I may be more versed with this area of existence, but individuals who are equally as powerful as I, or even greater so, can use their influence upon these very grounds."

"Well, is there any way to prevent such a thing from occurring again?" Winter asked her question to the Vortonian. "I would rather not have my younger reside in an area being haunted by a powerful demon, regardless if said demon is an alternate version of Ozpin."

"I think I speak for everyone here in that we agree with Winter." Glynda said as she looked towards Vortech. "I'm not comfortable with the students being somewhere where a demon could cause mayhem with a snap of his fingers."

Ozpin, Ironwood, Winter, and Qrow nodded in agreement with Glynda's statement.

"Oh, you needn't worry about this version of Ozpin laying harm to the children." Vortech waved them off. "Alastor doesn't have it in himself to harm or kill a child."

"A demon with morals?" Qrow asked with a raised brow. "You're kidding, right?"

"Alastor isn't like the average demon." Vortech said to Qrow. "And that goes for a few other individuals in Hell."

"Still, even if you say that my demonic counterpart won't harm the children, it is worrisome as to what potential trouble he might cause." Ozpin said to Vortech with a serious look.

"Relax, won't you? No one here, as of yet, is by any means someone that Alastor would have under his radar." Vortech tried to reassure Ozpin.

"What do you mean by radar?" Ironwood asked.

"Well, while I can't divulge too much about Alastor at the moment, in life he was a radio star from the 1920s, but led a double life as a serial killer." Vortech informed the General.

"Huh. Cheery." Qrow sarcastically spoke with an eye roll.

"A serial killer Ozpin?" Winter asked incredulously.