Hazbin Hotel prequel: Dirty Healings + Addict

Before we begin, just so you guys can get an image of Angel's parts being sung by a woman, here's the best I could find:

Yes, it's more of a role reversal where the girl gets the guys lines and the guy gets the girls lines, but this is the best I could for this. There are thus far no full on female duet covers of Addict.

Anyways, onto the chapter.

____________________________

The viewing opened up to the inside of a dimly lit building, focusing on a table at the center of a room. Surrounding the table were numerous anthropomorphic demonic sharks with red eyes, razor sharp teeth, and various clothing apparel. However, they were not alone.

On one end of the table sat a very tall demoness with four arms. She was covered in white fur with pink spots, her hair going down towards her back, the left side of which was brown while the right was pink with a few tuffs of white. Her irises were both pink, but her left eye had no pupil and a dark sclera. She wore a white suit with pink stripes, a black and pink bow tie, a black choker, pink gloves, a black miniskirt, and long black high heel boots. She also wore a white fedora with a pink band and black feather sticking out. But to top it all off, her suit gave an opening that showed off a bit of the large breasts the woman had.

____________________________

"What did we just walk into?" Ruby asked with a raised brow.

"Some kind of discussion, I would wager." Weiss said as rose her brow as well, more so at the anthropomorphic sharks.

"Those are humanoid sharks." Emerald said with a deadpan.

"Remind me, what universe is this meant to be again?" Roman asked Vortech.

"Disregarding Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury, may I properly welcome you all back to Hell." Vortech proclaimed to the audience.

"Oh, dear..." Glynda said with a slight frown.

"That demon ain't back, is he?" Qrow asked as he looked over to Vortech.

"No. This time, Hell was scheduled next to be viewed." Vortech said, alleviating those in the audience who felt unnerved the moment Ozpin's demon counterpart showed his face on the viewing screen.

"Wait, this is Hell?" Mercury asked as he looked back at the screen with a raised brow. "I thought they'd be more flames."

"Or the tortured screams of the damned for that matter." Cinder muttered.

"Well, last time we saw this universe, we really didn't see any kind of fire littering the streets and sky in Hell." Blake said. "Other than demons, some dark buildings, and a red sky, that's all we really saw of Hell."

"Speaking of the last time, are we gonna see I.M.P again?" Jaune asked Vortech. "Or does this have something to do with that other focus in this universe you told us about?"

"The latter." Vortech answered him before glancing over to Roman. "Roman did want to know what Neo does in Hell."

"I thought I recognized that color palette." Roman rubbed his chin a bit in thought as he looked towards the white and pink haired demoness on screen. "I gotta say though, this Neo looks like a far cry from what I'm used to seeing."