Star Wars: The Phantom Menace Part 1

ATTENTION! PLEASE READ:

Before we get started on this chapter, I want to list some changes I've made to previous chapters/changes I will make so you guys can go back and catch up with the current direction.

1.) Salem has been completely replaced by Dr. Merlot as Ivo Shandor in the Ghostbusters chapters.

2.) The first time the audience have seen Salem is now The Hobbit: part 3, in which the dialogue has been changed to suite that direction.

3.) The first time the audience will have talked about Dr. Merlot is now in Ghostbusters: Part 3. He will be removed from being mentioned in the Dark Crystal: Part 1 chapter when I get to revising it.

4.) In the future, I will be making some changes to some things I wrote down for the Hobbit chapter. This mainly pertains to the Arkenstone. While I will still have it bring up talk about the War of the Jewels—after some careful thought—I will no longer have it as a Silmaril in my story, but rather have Vortech talk about a theory of the Arkenstone being connected to a Silmaril.

5.) In the Helluva Boss chapter, I will soon add further context into lines said by Weiss and Blake. For Weiss, it will be the line where she talks about I.M.P's name. For Blake, I will be adding more to her reaction about the burning dog orphanage.

And that is it, for now, so make sure you go back and read those Hobbit and Ghostbusters chapter (Part 3 for both of them). There may have been some things I forgot to put down in this list, and if so, I will inform those changes/additions to you all when I remember them.

Anyways, with all that out of the way, get your meme counters ready, ladies and gentlemen. It's Star Wars Prequels time!

____________________________

All was quiet as the next viewing began. The audience was left in total darkness for several moments before a light blue text appeared on the screen

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...."

____________________________

"Wait... I know that line." Ruby pointed to the screen as her eyes began to sparkle. "Vortech said it to me right before we saw our first universe!"

"Does that mean...?" Nora asked with equal excitement and glee.

____________________________

After several seconds, the text faded back to black. But what came next stunned the ears of all.

Roaring trumpets and fanfare played throughout the theater as a yellow text now faded into view.

STAR
WARS

____________________________

The sudden fanfare roaring throughout the theater had surprised many in the audience; some either jumping out of their seats a bit from the shock while others covered their ears from how loud the music was.

"Wow, those are some loud trumpets!" Tai exclaimed, being one of the few people who jumped out of their seats.

"I need that as an alarm clock." Qrow scoffed a bit in remark.