Voting 3 closed, meet the winners.

DISCLAIMER:

For some reason or another I can't seem to paste videos onto my stories right now.

I click on the icon that allows you to search up a video and paste it, but now whenever I do it, it will load for a second before cutting off and coming up blank for whatever it is I searched for.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to fix it, but in the meantime, can any of you give me suggestions on how to fix it?

__________________________

For Neon Katt vs Pyrrha Nikos for the role of Millie, it looks like Arkos fans will have to wait and step aside for Neon x Jaune shippers (seriously what is their ship name?) cause Neon wins with 9 votes, while Pyrrha only received 2–ooh, tough break.

Neon Katt is Millie.

For Glynda Goodwitch vs Lil Miss Malachite for the roll of Mimzy from Hazbin Hotel, the two blonde-headed women came halted at a tie of 5 for 5. So, with the addition of a coin toss from yours truly, the winner is...... Lil Miss! Now winning with 6.

Lil Miss Malachite is Mimzy.

Lie Ren vs Mercury Black for the roll of Izzi. Serenity vs emo for the spot at being the demon that broke Cherri Bomb's heart. Coming in at 4 votes, Mercury beats out Ren, with the green-themed ninja boy coming in at 2 votes.

Mercury Black is Izzi.

Blake Belladonna vs Emerald Sustrai for the roll of everyone's favorite Hellhound Loona. It ended up in another tie folks. Both girls coming in with 7 votes each. It would be up to another coin toss to decide a winner. So, now sitting with 8 votes, you either hate her, you love her, or you just don't care about her, the winner is Blake!

Blake Belladonna as Loona.

And for or last contestants, it's Roman Torchwick vs Marrow Amin for the star of Helluva Boss, Blitzo. And of course, everyone's favorite criminal mastermind steals the show, coming in at a whopping 16, and only 1 vote for the dog faunus of the Ace Ops.

Roman Torchwick is Blitzo.

So with that all said and done, you're all most likely wondering when the next reaction chapter will be out. While I can't make a definite date, the soonest you can expect it is at the end of this week, the latest being the end of this month. But you'll all be glad to know that I am in the reaction part of the chapter now, so it won't be much longer.

Though on that note, I will also come out and say that I will be going back on some previous reaction chapters and polishing them up. Taking out and unneeded dialogue, putting in new dialogue, fixing up the viewing dialogue, etc.

And this time, I do have a puzzle. This puzzle will hint towards a future movie that I have in mind for this fic later down the line.

Here's the puzzle:

2-5 5-24-3-5-12-12-5-14-20 20-15 5-1-3-8 15-20-8-5-18.

16-1-18-20-25 15-14 4-21-4-5-19.