Jurassic Park Part 1

From the darkness of the screen, the sound of crickets chirping alongside the whistle of a bird came forth. There was a low rumble in distance before an almost primal sounding orchestra was heard with the slow beats of drums and a flute.

JURASSIC PARK

____________________________

"So what kind of universe is this?" Mercury asked, eating a handful of popcorn before continuing to speak. "The music sounds like it's gonna be another horror flick-esque one."

Ruby was about to jump in and explain things to Mercury with an all too eager look, but before she could do so, Weiss promptly clamped her hand over her partner's mouth.

"I'm exposing things this time." Weiss said to Ruby with a firm look. "I think that even with the limited information we saw in the preview, you'd still find a way to ramble on about it."

Ruby responded with an annoyed look, crossing her arms with a huff that was muffled by Weiss's hand.

Clearing her throat with her free hand, Weiss began to speak to Mercury. "In a simple way of explaining it, from what most of us have seen from a preview of this universe, a version of my grandfather built a theme park on an island with living dinosaurs as the main attraction."

"That would explain the name." Cinder commented as she stared at the universe's title.

"And from what we also saw, things are gonna end up taking a turn for horror." Yang added in as Weiss removed her hand from Ruby's mouth.

"You're no fun." Ruby muttered to Weiss with a pout.

"So a more naturalistic type of horror, eh?" Mercury mused, rubbing his hand on his chin in thought. "I think I can get behind that."

____________________________

Next came the sound of rustling as the screen turned on to show trees under the night sky. It was from those trees that something was moving.

The viewing cut to show workers, each wearing orange hard hats with the Jurassic Park logo as they stared towards the trees. A light was shown from the trees as a vehicle moved from within the foliage.

____________________________

"What's going on here?" Nora asked with her brow raised in curiosity.

"From the sound of things, added with the amount of workers standing there, something is probably being transporting." Blake hazarded her guess.

"The workers all do seem to have a level of intensity to their faces." Pyrrha agreed with a nod. "It must be a very serious transport."

"Given the apparent setting for this universe, I can imagine why." Ilia remarked as she stared at the screen, a cold feeling running down her spine as she and everyone else awaited to see what all would transpire.

____________________________

Every worker in the area held what seemed to be modified stun rods. Among these workers dutifully stood a tall man with light, dark skin, brown eyes, and dark, greying hair with as small pony tail at the back and a long lock of hair running down over his left eye. He wore a safari hat with a button up shirt under a vest with shorts and hiking boots. In his hands was multi-role convertible 12-gauge shotgun.