Sonic the Hedgehog(2020) Part 1

Vortech was currently walking around the theater, a box of tissues in his hand, and an expression that was mixture of boredom and annoyance. He had been handing out tissues to any who needed them in which, given the heartfelt conversation Yang's counterpart had with Bumblebee, there had been quite a few that required them in order to clean up their tear-filled faces.

Vortech's last stop was with team RWBY, handing Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang tissues to wipe up their tears.

As the four girls accepted the tissues, Vortech gave an exasperated sigh.

"Does anyone else need to dry their eyes?" Vortech drawled out, looking among the audience, receiving no answer. "Good. Then we can finally carry on."

Vortech opened up a vortex in which he tossed the tissue box into. He then began to trudge his way back up to his throne.

After sniffing as she whipped her eyes, Ruby opted to ask a question to the Vortion. "Sorry about all that... so what universe are we going to see now?"

Vortech, upon hopping onto his throne, glanced down as Ruby as he gave his reply. "The lot of you wasted two minutes of my eternity with that tear-fest. How about you all just sit back and watch what I show you."

"All you did was give people tissues." Qrow pointed out. "What crawled up your ass and died?"

"Menial labor is quite tiresome, and absolutely below me." Vortech retorted back.

"Okay, jerk-wad, can you at least give us a hint since you're so crabby?" Yang asked Vortech with a scowl after she wiped her eyes clean of tears.

"Fine." Vortech rolled his eyes. "All you need to know is that it'll be much more comedic-based than what we saw with Bumblebee."

"I think that's a good plan." Jaune said as he continued to wipe his eyes.

"Well, if that's everything you all have to say, let's get back schedule." Vortech said as he started up the next universe.

As he did though, Nora shot her hand. "Hey, what do we do with all the used tissues?"

Vortech stared down at her, blinking a bit before rolling his head back with a groan. He opened up another vortex, from which a trash can fell out from.

"You just had to open your mouth." Vortech muttered as he grabbed the trash can and went on his way to take the used the tissues.

____________________________

The viewing screen came alive to the overhead view of a coastal city. The sun was rising and all seemed peaceful. That was until two blurs were shown running through the streets of the city. The one in the lead was blue, as the blur that chased the blue one was red.

____________________________

"What might this be, now?" Pietro asked in immediate intrigue.

"A red blur? Does this involve Ruby?" Yang asked.

Ruby gave a small gasp as she looked to Vortech. "Is it my turn to be the main character in a universe?"

"Not by a long shot." Vortech immediately replied as held out the trash can to Glynda, who deposited her tissue into it.

"Aw." Ruby sagged upon hearing this.