GhostBusters(1984) part 2

"Ghostbusters?" Sienna asked with a very confused look. "What exactly goes on in this universe?"

"Well, I think the name is pretty self-explanatory within itself." Vortech said. "That is of course if you just so happen to have the mind of a two-year old."

"But ghosts aren't real." Sienna replied back with a stern look.

"The last time we saw this universe speaks otherwise." Ironwood said.

Everybody else, that wasn't Ilia or Sienna,  nodded in agreement. A few of the students shivering a bit in fear when they remembered the Librarian ghost.

Sienna and Ilia looked at everyone around them, and from what they saw, it definitely seemed like they saw a ghost in this universe.

Sienna just sighed before she looked at Vortech. "Fine, so there are ghosts in this universe. Can at least give me and Ilia a recap?"

Though before Vortech could speak, Ruby beat him to the punch.

"Well, headmaster Ozpin, uncle Qrow, and Professor Oobleck—." Ruby started as he turned around in her seat to face the White Fang High-Leader.

"Doctor Oobleck. I didn't get a doctorate for fun." Oobleck quickly corrected the little red reaper.

"Headmaster Ozpin, Qrow, and Doctor Oobleck..." Ruby corrected, mentally sighing at the history teacher. "...were all college professors who were called into this big library were a poor old women was scared by a ghost, so the three of them went to investigate only to get scared off by the ghost—which first looked like a old librarian only to soon look like a really freaky monster—anyways Ozpin, Qrow, and Oobleck got back to the college only to find themselves fired from their jobs. From there they bought a huge firehouse, Oobleck got a weird looking car that Vortech said was an ambulance—and then they started a ghost busting business . That's when Weiss's mom found a weird portal in her fridge that led to the ghost world and was scared by a terror dog and then ran over to the firehouse and that's where we left off." Ruby said, speaking very fast as she did so.

Sienna and Ilia just stared at Ruby, eyes wide at how fats she spoke.

Vortech just looked between Sienna and Ruby with a blank face. "You get all that?" He asked Sienna.

"I-I think?" Sienna replied to him, not entirely sure that she got everything Ruby said while also feeling like she just nearly survived being trampled on by a heard of Goliaths.

Vortech then faced Ruby. "Thank you for your contribution, Miss Rose."

"Always happy to help!" Ruby cheerfully said with a smile as she faced back towards the screen.

Ilia then leaned over to Blake. "I got lost after the part about college professors."

Blake nodded and started to whisper into Ilia's ear, giving her a slower and easier explanation then Ruby did.

___________________________

The viewing opens up to the face of Willow Schnee on an infrared computer screen, her face and hair shades of blue green and orange. The image mimicked every movement that Willow made with her face.
___________________________

"What did they put on her head?" Weiss asked

"It's labeled as an Aura video-analyzer." Vortech said, prompting Penny and Ruby to raise their hands. "And no, it has nothing to do with the aura that you know."

At this, Penny and Ruby lowered their hands as Pietro began to speak. "If that's the case, then how does this machine work?" The elderly Polendina asked