fourteen - quinn

I blinked and looked at my Dad, he gave a sympathetic look to me. He knows my expressions well.

"What do we do, Dad?" I whispered.

"We fight." He nodded slightly.

I looked up at him, if I was a normal kid I would run from a fight but I'm not.

I don't think I'm an avenger anymore. I'm fighting for my family.

Steve Rogers is my dad, my only family member I have left and I have to save what I got.

We're done, the avengers are broken up like a band would.

"There was an idea,"

I thought we could be more, we are all remarkable. The idea that Fury had for us all is dead.

We can't even fight our own battles how can we fight for others.

"The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people,"

It's over.

"See if they could become something more."

It's really over.

"See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

The avengers are dead.

I gritted my teeth, preparing for the fight. Brother against brother. A day I hoped would never come.

We all started jogging towards one another, I stared at Peter.

I don't want to hurt him, but if he stands I'm the way I can't hesitate to move him out of the way.

Not murder no I could never do that, but he could get hurt, really hurt. But he had his chance to back down.

So did I but look at me now.

We started running faster and faster and then...

We collided, metal sounds and sounds of punches were heard throughout

No one wants to lose and frankly we can't, we really cannot lose.

I grabbed peters bicep and flung him down harshly. I wrapped my leg around his shoulder and locked my arm around him.

"Okay, we're clearly not agreeing...I'm sorry." I gripped tighter, trying to choke him out so he'll pass out but I really don't know his limitations.

Heck I barely know mine.

He gripped my leg and pulled me with his strength, he's stronger then me.

I kicked him in the stomach and then blasted him back with ice.

Peter got up and was about to throw a web at me but Wanda surrounded him with her powers and threw him back far.