Teaser

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY ... 

POSTER MADE BY ME

POSTER MADE BY ME .. I KNOW NOT TO MUCH GOOD BUT FOR A BEGINNER LIKE ME IT'S NOT THAT BAD ... 

SORRY GUYS I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE TODAY THAT'S WHY I AM NOT BEING ABLE TO WRITE FULL PART SO A TEASER ... 

*****************************

IN A HOUSE ... 

Man - kill him in the college ..... attack him in front of everybody ... and make sure his property and business must be in my name ... and than kill his family .. make sure no one should left... 

Another man -but boss police .. 

Boss- don't worry about police .. nobody will get to know that who did it .. 

Man - yes boss .. your work will be done by tomorrow . 

Boss- I don't want any delay ... 

Man- yes boss.. 

.

..

.....

....

.....

.

.

.....

.

.

..

IN COLLEGE.. 

Drishti - TAKE HIM AWAY /... she shouted .. 

She fight with some goons and fought with them alone .. 

And we heard a gun shot ... 

.......

...

......

...

...

..

.

Divya - HOW CAN YOU DO THIS YOU KEPT HER AWAY FROM US .. HOW CAN DO THAT .. WE THOUGHT THAT WE LOST HER HOW CAN YOU ???? 

....

.

.

.

.

Smarth - You know she was so guilty that she kept her away from you but if she didn't you must have found her dead body or may be kidnapped..  why you  shouted on her .. you even don't know how much hurt she is by your behaviour... 

..

...

Drishti enter in the house her hands were hurt badly ..eyes were blood shoot red .. she went to directly to her room .. took a bath and get dressed in a black jeans and top with black  boots ..  she notice everybody is sitting in the dining table ...  

Drishti - I want you all to follow some rules .. 

Rule no. 1 - nobody will go  out of this house without my permission ..  if there is something you have to take bodyguard with you ... 

Rule no.2 - nobody can argue with me .. I don't like it .. nobody talk with me in loud voice .. 

Rule no. 3 - nobody will not enter in the basement , not even in their dreams .. noone is allowed to go there except me and some trusted guards .. 

Rule no. 4 - nobody will enter in my room without my permission and not in my office.  

And the rules are same for each and every person ... dad and romi also followed them I am telling you all to follow them otherwise consequences will be bad, may be very bad ...   except these things you all are free to do what you want to do .. 

these are chefs whatever you want to eat they will prepare it for you .. 

These are the maids If you need any help you can tell them .. 

These are bodyguards if you want something from outside . I mean from your company or at some other place you can say them to bring it that but not before asking me .. 

I think everything is clear now .. 

\\\\

\\\\\

\\\\

\\\ 

Precap - same ... 

So guys here is teaser .. hope you guys like it ..

EXCITED ???

Whom they planning  to kill ?

Who got shot ??

Whom and why divya is angry ??