Past revealed 2

Drishti - YOUR FATHER .. I AM THE REASON OF YOUR FATHER DEATH .....  she jerked from his grip and than shouted on him ... 

Mahima - kya bol rahi ho unka accident  hua tha ... 

Drishti - nahi unka accident nahi hua tha .. he was killed .. he was killed in front of my eyes .. they shot him in front of my eyes .. we were begging them to leave us but they didn't kill him there next target was me but  dad came on time and saved me but how not able to save uncle .. she said and than fell on her knees and burst into tears .. First time everybody saw her this broken and guilty .... 

Rakshit and everybody was just shocked and didn't even realise what drishti said smarth went to her and side hug her .. 

Divya - what are you saying di how you know him .. I never meet him but how you know him ... that to be years ago ..  who killed him ?? and why ??? 

Drishti took a deep breathe .... and look at smarth as asking for courage .. he nodded .. 

Drishti - I was 17 year  old at that time soon I was going to  be 18 .. I was very happy .. me and divya have many differences mainly in personality ... she is 2 minutes younger than me .. she like to travel and live alone so she requested dad to enroll her name in hostel .. whereas I am an introvert I don't like to live alone I like to spend time  with my parents so I lived with them .. we always enjoy after coming back from school I love to spend time with  my parents ... I used to tell them what I did in my whole days ..chetan uncle was just like father  to me .. Divya never met him she know that he was friend of papa but didn't met him as she only came on her summer vocation ...                                                                                                                                                                                 But .. but ... one day changed my whole life .. Papa was a great businessman .. always famous .. Always covered with media so as our family papa had never introduce us as his daughter to let us leave the normal life but most of his business partners knew me as divya was not stay with us .. 

One day I was coming from school and somebody kidnapped me .. They kept me in an isolated place .. they wanted my father to sign his company to their name they were some of my father business partner who kidnap me to blackmail my father and he almost got successful my father  agree on his condition as about to sign the papers but cheetan uncle informed dad .. Dad knew chetan uncle as they were his school friend but always hide their friendship as dad was a mafia leader ...  

Smarth - chetan was always like a brother to me .. he was my one and only friend instead of knowing that I am mafia leader he never broke his friendship with me as he know I a, not completely wrong .... that day he informed me about drishti and I went there with my  gang members .. but chetan insisted that he will go first and don't listen to us ... 

Drishti - I was  locked in a room for 3 days with almost no food .. I don't know how but I saw him coming in the room .. I ran into his arm and started crying .. he cooled down me and we both was about to escape from there but our bad luck .. they saw us and beat him . I ..... I ...... was.. begging them to stop but they didn't listen .... They continued beating him ... ( she choke with her words ) Than we... we...  he..... heard a .. gun shoot .... they killed him ..... they killed him infront of my eyes .. and they were about to shot me but dad attack on them  and killed them  ..... 

Smarth -  when he went inside we are also about to go to them but we came to know that there were many men ... lots of bodyguards ... so we started fighting with then .. aur .. aur humme waha puhuchane main late ho gayi jab main waha puhucha toh maine dekha ki chetan ki body jamin par giri huie thi aur us admini ne drishti par gun tak rakhi thi .. isse pehle woh shot kar pata maine usse shot kar diya .. maine dekha ki drishti ki aakhe puri laal thi woh bahut dari huie thi uske hath pair kaap rahe the ... mujhe nahi pata tha ki usne chetan ki death apni aakho ke samne dekha par jab maine usse dekha toh samaj gaya ki unlogone chetan ko uske hi samne hi maar dala ..  jab main usske paas gaya toh dekha ki uski body num par gayi thi woh react nahi kar rahi thi .. mujhe yeh bhi pata chala ki jo boss tha woh waha par present nahi tha .. hume nahi pata tha ki woh sab plan kisne kiya tha ...  uske baad drishti bilkhul sant ho gayi .. kisi se baat nahi karti thi ek hi room main hi band rehti thi .. mujhe uske parent ke bare main  nahi  pata tha aur mere sources ke through yeh pata chala ki woh sarthak aur vidya ki beti hai aur unlogo ne usse mara hua maan liya hai .... main drishti ko waha le kar jana chahta tha par agar  usse parent ke bare main baat kara jaye toh woh sare incident uske mind mein ghomne lag jate aur usse panic attack aate the jiski wajah se uski jaan ko khatra ho sakta tha .. iss liye main usse uske parent ke paas nahi le kar gaya ...  aur shayad maine galat kiya ... 

Drishti - 2 month ke baad main todha stable huie aur dad ne mujhe papa mumma ke paas le jane ke liye bola .. main bhi ready ho gayi ... jab main waha gayi toh maine dekha ki meri photo par haar chada hua tha sabne mujhe mara hua maan liya tha ... main bahut tudh gayi aur meri paas unhe face karne ki himat nahi thi maaine man hi man yeh baat maan li thi ki main hi chetan uncle ki death ki vajah hu .. iss liye maine decide kar liya ki main apne parent ke samne nahi aaungi ... phir maine ek din dad ko kehte huie suna ki unke mafia business ke liye heir chahiye iss liye woh kisiko adopt karne ki soch rahe hai par woh kisi masoom ki jaan khatre main nahi dalna  chahte iss liye adoption se dar rahe the phir maine decide kar liya ki main iss mafia business  ko aage badaungi .. so than I become mafia queen ..... 

Smarth - I never wanted her to be a part of this world but when she insisted .. I adopted her and she started her training than I was completely impressed by her ... and after her long sessions with counsellor she came out of her panic attacks .. par aaj bhi kahi na kahi woh apne aap ko uss incident ka jimedar manti hai .. issi liye usne rakshit ko bachane ke liye apni jaan par khel gayi ...

After this confession .. drishti was crying silently all were shocked and surprised ... they were also sad about how much drishti have to face ... mahima went to her and hug her .... and she cried in her arms ... 

Mahima - shhhh relax she said by rubbing her back ... that was never your fault okay now forget that incident ... okay move on ..... 

Shikhar  - but police told us that he was killed in a car accident .. 

Smarth- main nahi chahta tha ki uska mere sath koi connection ka pata chale toh uski family ke liye problem ho jati iss liye maine apne kiye huie attack ke sabbot mita diye aur usse murder ko accident batta diya ... 

All the time rakshit was silent which was making drishti tensed as he didn't said anything to her ...  after than all went to their respective rooms .... 

Drishti went into her room saw rakshit sitting on bed ... she went to him .... 

Drishti - I am really sorry .. main..... aap.... she can't say further as tears started flowing down her eyes .. rakshit pull her and she fall on his lap and hug her tightly .... after few minutes .. she asked him .. 

Drishti - you also think that I am reason of your father 's death  .... 

Rakshit - hey no never ... I was just upset the way ... I shouted on you in front of everyone .. I am sorry .. I just loose my temper .. 

Drishti - it's okay ... 

Rakshit - now forget about it .. and take rest ... you must be tried by being crying so long .... Cry baby  .. 

Drishti - hey I am not a cry baby .. 

Rakshit - okay you are  not a cry baby ..................................................... you are a  cry women .. and both burst into laughing .. and hug each other .... 

precap - end of villian .. 

So guys here is update .. A long one .. 

Kal ki barpayi kar di hai maine .... 

Please vote and comment .. 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤