Nok - jhok

Drishti enter in her office room and rakshit came behind her .... 

Rakshit - Why you ran from there ? 

Drishti - No I don't run from there I just have some work to complete .. she said masking her own emotions ...  and stand in front of the table , leaning against it and pretended to read a file ... Rakshit came in front of her and caged her between table and him and took the file from her hand .... 

Rakshit - I know you are master in masking your emotion but you know few person are here who can read your eyes which directly lead to your heart .. and can clearly read your heart and your souls ... And you know I am one of them .. so don't need to mask your feelings and you have promised me few minutes ago ... 

Drishti - Nothing ...  he raised his embrows ... 

Drishti - okay fine I was not comfortable with all the talk , the marriage thing .. I never thought that I will get married one day after coming to this world .. but now things is happening that to fast .. I am just .. I just need time to tell my mind that I am marring that to be with you ...

Rakshit- What you mean by - that to be with you ... 

Drishti - I mean here I am rude , arrogant , smart , intelligent , fearless and you kind hearted , worry for everyone .. I don't think so that you  can scold someone ... 

Rakshit - Yeah because I don't have anger issues like you ... 

Drishti - yes I have anger issues .. do you have any problem .. 

Rakshi - no what can I do just I have to handle you whole life ... 

Drishti - yeah you have to now you have no option left .. and now get of the room as I am really busy .. I have many things to do ... 

Rakshit - fine .... I am going .. no need of getting piss off ... 

Rakshit went from there drishti started doing her work ... and whole family was preparing for the marriage .... 

In afternoon 

Drishti came to the hall and saw romi and divya fighting on some thing .. 

Drishti - what going on guys ... 

Romi - di she want to go out side for shopping .. and you know na it's not save .... 

Divya - Di but tomorrow is your and bhai 's marriage and I have no dress to wear .. what should I wear today I want to look good and I have nothing appropriate ... so I have to go for shopping ... 

Drishti - No .. no one will go outside and for shopping than a big no and about dresses ... you can go ahead with mine and I will contact to my personal designer she will be here and she will give you some dresses .. 

Divya - di you have personal designer .. 

Drishti - yeah she used to dress me up for the collage thing as I don't like to carry indian so she personally made some dresses for me .... 

To be continued......  

Sorry guys rest I will update  tomorrow .. as I have some guest at my home ... 

So this will be continued.... 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤