Drikshit 's marriage

In Drishti 's room 

Drishti was moving here and there in her room her mind was occupied by the discussion in dining table .. She knew that she have to get married one day but she didn't want to , she didn't want to risk anybody's life , she didn't want someone to become her weakness ... She don't want him to pu his life in danger by ,marring her .. Yeah she knew that she has a soft place for him  in her heart  .. she know that she likes when he cared about her , she likes when he scold her for her well being .. but she is good enough to mask her feelings after all that she learnt it in all those years... Now she is restless because she knew that she have to get married she knew her father very well , there must be no way out of it .. and She also know her dad very well he also want her to get married and Rakshit was a good person indeed he is also going to force her or we can say convenience her ... She was in her own thought and her thought's were broken by a knock .. 

She opened the door and saw dad and mahima aunty was standing there ... and they both have a suspicious look on their face ... Drishti knew that  they were here to talk about the marriage ...and she know that she  can't say no to them ... 

Drishti - Yes ... What are you doing here ? she asked her dad calmly 

Smarth - as you don't know  why are we here .. 

She took a deep breath and smarth and mahima came inside her room and settle them selves in the couch .... 

Drishti - dad you know I don't - before she can continue mahima cut her ... SHe came forward to her and made her sit her in front of her and took her both hand in her ... 

Mahima - Look dear I know Marriage is a very big thing .. Smarth  ji also inform me about your reasons of saying NO to marriage .. but  beta none can't live alone for whole life .. they need someone to share their sorrow , happiness , anger and most importantly love ..  I also came to know about this deal after shikhar and divya marriage ... that time we thought that you were dead  so I didn't tell rakshit about it and tell him if he find someone we can get him married but he didn't found someone for him .. He like to stay single .. so we didn't  force him ... but when you enter in the college that day he describe the events to us and there is some kind of happiness in his voice .. I immediately knew that you are the one for him ... and when you saved him .. I got conformed I personally was going to ask your hand for the marriage but I came to know that you were mafia queen than I just taken aback by sudden revelation .... but when smarth  ji and romi told about it so I think there is no problem if my daughter -in - law is a mafia queen ... 

Drishti was shocked and surprised by her speech .... She was not able to reply her .. 

Smarth - we really want you to give this relationship a chance ... 

Drishti - okay fine .. I will answer your question after taking to rakshit I want to talk to him as it also about his life to .... 

Smarth - okay fine I am sending rakshit  here .. but I want your answer in yes ... she didn't sy anything ans they both left her room ... After sometime rakshit  enter in her room .. 

Rakshit - What you want to talk with me .. 

Drishti - Do you really want to get married to ME .... 

Rakshit - yes ,... 

Drishti - Why ? 

Rakshit - I don't know the exact answer of your question but I just want to be with you .. I saw  pain in your eyes and I want to take away the pain from you .. drishti kept quite ... 

Drishti - I am ready for this marriage .. 

Rakshit - me too but you have to promise me something ... 

Drishti - What ?    

Rakshit - I want you to share your emotion with me I want you to tell me everything and you will not stop your self and your feelings ... 

Drishti - I promise ... 

Drishti came out of her room and open the door and saw romi shikhar and divya standing there and tried to listen to their conversation ..... 

Drishti - so guys We are ready for marriage and there is no need to eavesdropping because the walls and rooms and sound proof no one can get to know what are we taking about  so stop this childish behaviour and you both shikhar and divya you both are parents of a kid please atleast learn  some basic manner  ... 

Divya - no di we are just - 

Drishti - I know what you are doing  so drop the topic .... let's go downstair .....  I am damn sure the elders must be more restless than you all ... 

They went downstair and told mahima and smarth about there decision .. they were so happy smarth hug rakshit and mahima  hug drishti ... 

Divya - So we want a grant wedding with lots of rituals ... 

Shikhar- Yeah just like us .... 

Drishti - No the marriage is going to be a court marriage .. and it's going to be held tomorrow .. There is risk if our rivals get to know about our marriage and the media also don't know that I am in India and I don't want to reveal it soon ..  

Mahima - okay fine but after  everything got settle I want a perfect indian wedding ... 

Drishti - as you wish .... 

Divya - fine we will prepare for the arrangements .... 

Romi - and I will help you di .. uhh you don't have any problem if I call you di .. 

Divya - no not at all ... 

Drishti - okay fine romi you can also take joy's help ... 

Romi - Okay di ,,,,....

Drishti - I am going to office to complete some pending work ... She left from there and  soon rakshit also follow her ... 

Precap - Drikshit cute moment .... 

So guys here is update .. 

Sorry for making you all wait .... but I am going to update at this time till monday ... So please wait ... 

Please vote and comment .... 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤