Mood swings and cravings

After 3 months , drishti is 4 months pregnant ...

Rakshit 's POV : - 

Days were going smoothly .. everybody in the house taking good care of My mrs. shergill  .. and she is just busy in  irritating others .. yeah My mrs . shergill .. she don't want to irritate others but she did ..and god her mood swings and cravings it just mind blowing ... 

One day It was midnight I was sleeping peacefully as well as mrs .shergill ... that what I thought .. I woke up from my sleep when I found my self wet .. yeah my beautiful pretty wifey  pour a glass of water on my face looking at her face it clearly shown frustration , anger and she was glaring at me ... Which is a bad thing ..

Drishti – kumbhakarna ho itna sote ho she said in angry voice ...

Me – kya hua baby ko kuch chahiye ya baby ki mumma ko ..

Drishti – haan ab toh main baby ki mumma ho gayi .. ab main drishti nahi rahi na ab aap mujhse pyar bhi nahi karte .. she said in cracky voice ..

I just woke up and hug her ..and rubbed her back .

ME – mrs .shergill main toh majak kar raha tha bus ab apna mood thik karo aur main duniya main sabse jaida pyaar tumse hi karta hu aur apne baby se okay ... I kissed her forehead and nose tip and softly pecked her lips .. and a smile made her way to her lips ..

Me – so now tell me why you woke me up .. she placed her head on his shoulder and started playing with my shirt button ..

Drishti – I was feeling hungry , I tried to wake you up but you are sleeping like kumbhakarna... I shaked you but failed than 'I yelled your name but again failed So I saw water beside me and pour it on your face .. she said with a innocent look and I chucked at her expression .. she was pouting looking at my face and pecked her pout . ...

Me – tell me what you want to have ? her face lift up just like she found a lottery ...

Drishti – I wanna have Ice cream ..

me  - okay which flavor you want .. and her reply shocked me ... 

Drishti - I want mango , strawberry , vanilla and chocolate .. 

Me- huh .. you  want all .. 

Drishti - yeah she said casually .. 

Me - are you gone mad  ... you will get cold  ... 

Drishti - no I will not now bring it for me .. Bring it .. Bring it .. Bring it  ... she started irritating  like a kid  .. 

Me - okay okay I am bringing .. I brought all flavors in different bowls and over to her but what she did it made me look 'ewww how can somebody eat it ' she mixed all flavor in one big bowl and have full bowl of ice cream after having it .. she hand it over to  me  and within a second she slept ... god she get tired easily ... I kissed her forehead and placed the bowl in the side table and went back to sleep ... 

 Her mood swings increased day buy day and night by night .. everybody was shocked because of her mood swings they are very much higher than normal ... 1 second she was angry other second she was sad and within few second she started crying ... she become emotional mess .. 

One day she started crying as I was 5 minutes late from the office and when I came back she run to me and Cling to me like a second skin which clearly shows how much she miss me .. She started taking leave from office more often as she always remain tired and her morning sickness made it worse .. she just wake up and than throw up everything she had in night ..and waking me up in night it become her routine .. 

Now we are going downstairs for having breakfast today is our appointment with doctor we are going to get first picture of our kids ,,  yeah we are getting our  first sonography today .. we are very excited as well as nervous ... and now we are sitting in our dinning table .. mom giving milk to my wife but as stubborn she is .. she refused to have it and now we will experience a cute little fight of mom and child .. 

Drishti - mom I don't want to have it .. it tastes yuckkkk .. 

Mom - drishti try to understand that .. if you will not drink milk than you will not get protein which is not good for both of you .. 

Drishti - no mom you know na I hate milk .. 

Mahima - I said na you are going to have it now .. otherwise you will not get anything spicy ..  and  here come my wifes weakness ... she love having spicy and sweet to much that she can't have anything normal .. she need the food too be extra spicy or extra sweet .. like pancakes with honey , sugar syrup and with chocolate syrup .. and if she is having something spicy than she will eat Mirch ka aachar with that or have green chillies too .. 

She pouted but reluctantly had the milk .. than had breakfast which contain food of three peoples she started eating a lot she feel hungry in every 3 hours ... 

Shikhar - bhabi maine sunna hai agar pregnant women meetha kati hai toh usse ladka paida hota hai aur agar khatta khati hai toh ladki par aap toh dono hi equal amount se kha rahi ho kahi aapke twins toh nahi hone wale .. 

Divya - shup karo shikhar har baat par majak nahi karte ..  

Me - chalo hum chalte hai doctor ki appointment ka time ho raha hai ...  

Now we both are sitting in front of the doctor cabin waiting for their turn soon nurse came and they went to meet the doctor .. 

Me- hello Doctor .. 

Doctor - hello MR. and MRS shergill .. so how are you doing Mrs .shergill .. 

Drishti - good doctor just I am feeling very tired and morning sickness are worst.. in fact my weight was quite ... I mean am grewing fat day by day  ..

Doctor - hmmm your increase in weight is more than a normal pregnant women .. let me check .. let's go give you first sonography of your kids .. 

soon they had sonography test and test reports are in their hands .. 

Doctor - so Mr and Mrs shergill this is sonography report  .. this is baby one and this is baby two ... 

Me - baby one and baby two .???? 

Doctor - yeah you are having twins ... tears escape from our eyes .. 

Drishti - really .. doctor nodded and left us for some privacy .. I hugged her and kissed her forehead .. our eyes were wet this is the best moment of our life .. 

Precap - First kick ... 

So here is the update guys hope you all enjoyed it ... 

I am not at all good in medical stuffs so few things about medical things are just assumptions .. 

Please vote and comment  .. 

Next chapter will be updated tomorrow .. 

Thank you ... 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤