Marriage ❤❤

Next day all youngsters went to see some farmhouse finally they found suitable one but to their surprise drishti had already bought that one ... 

Romi - di you knew that we are going to like this one than why you take us to other ... 

Drishti - just for your satisfaction .. when I saw this one I love it .. and without any second thought I brought it .. I was sure that you all will like it but for safe side I added few more in my list .. if you don't like this one or found some other .. than we will buy that too ... and I will save this one for myself ... 

Simran - but di there is no use of spending so much money on wedding and preparation .. 

Shikhar - yeah bhabi she is right this is too much .. I mean the things you mention yesterday was too much ... 

Divya - yeah di this will take a lot of money .. 

Rakshit - relax guys .. If she had decided something that means she has already thought about it .... she must have thought about  the bills and about money too .. so relax .. Romi is like baby brother to her .. she must have many thought regarding his wedding.. she never thought of getting married so that was obvious that she must have wanted to make romi 's marriage grand and memorable ... so relax .. and what you thought about her .. she was mafia queen .. the Great business women of London ... now have branches of her company in whole world do you really think she care about money when it comes on her love ones .. She had donated Crores of money to orphanages and old aged homes .. Do you really think that she will think about money when its her brother's marriage ..that brother whom she love more than her own life .. he said and side hug drishti .. drishti got emotional by hearing his speech and hug him tightly .. placing her head on his crock of neck hiding her face in his chest .. rakshit also hug her back and kissed her hairs all were admiring there bond .. 

Rakshit found that drishti is getting emotional so he signed Romi to change the topic

Rakshit found that drishti is getting emotional so he signed Romi to change the topic ... 

Romi - so guys please don't make us jealous .. You know na .. we can't do PDA before marriage .. he said side hugging Simran .. 

Shikhar - yeah yeah we are also jealous even we didn't have this much understanding after our 4 years of marriage and look at them within few months they know each other so well and understand each other so well .. 

Drishti - ok ok now no need of getting  jealous .... look around and let me call Shayam uncle to pick Maa and dad from home and I have already send car for simran's parents everybody will be here in few hours as it is little bit far from our mansion ...