Reception Party

All were sitting in the dining table Drikshit and shivya( couple )  join them and they saw all were sitting in the dining table shivya came to drishti and she picked her in her arms and kissed her cheeks .. 

Drishti - how was your day princess ... 

Shivya - boring .. 

Drishti - why ? 

Shivya- I only played with nana , dadi and romi mama ,... you all were busy ... she made a cry face .. 

Drishti - awww I am sorry princess from  tomorrow onward you will be  always  with your parents .. and I will definitely play with you when I am free okay she nodded cutely .. 

Shikhar - par bhabi we have lots of work to do we can't attend the office to ... 

Drishti -I don't think that your work is big than your daughter happiness .. he nodded in no ... so spend time with her and about work your brother will handle it .. 

Rakshit - what I don't want to do their work  .. 

Drishti - but you have to ...  she said and it was enough to make him stop .... 

Rakshit - fine ... 

Shikhar - waww bhai bhabi ne ek baar kya kaha aap man gaye ...  

Rakshit - shut up ... 

After  having dinner all were sitting in the hall romi was watching TV , suddenly a news grabbed everybody's Attention .. 

News - 

Reporter - from our sources we came to  know that the famous business women of london is now in india and we also came to know she got married few days ago .. yes we are talking about none other than Miss Drishti sharma the CEO of Smarth group of company .. she got married secretly ... the person whom she got married we didn't have any information regarding him but we also came to know that she is going to arrange a party soon ... 

Drishti -  What the hell how this news got spread .. It is not the perfect timing .. 

Divya - di in whole social media this news is spreading so fastly .. all were asking questions ... Whom she got married ?           Is it true or just rumours ?         Is it love marriage or arrange ?              and many more .......

Shikhar - and most interesting thing is the comments mainly from boys who were saying that they were  waiting for you .. they are in love with you and blah blah..... 

Drishti - lets shot out this matter .. Jon she called her bodyguard .. 

Jon  - yes queen ... 

Drishti - Inform whole media that tomorrow I have arranged a reception party at 7 star hotel .. and made preparation for the same and make sure the decoration must be grand and breathtaking and update me about everything ... 

Rakshit - reception that to be tomorrow .. don't you think it is so soon ... 

Drishti - no not at all .. 

Divya - di what about dresses why you always take your big decision in such a hurry never give me time for think about my dresses .. you did the same thing in your marriage now you did it again .. she said in annoyed tone  ..

Drishti - no problem I am calling meenu with dresses you just go threw them and choose one of them .. and if you have any idea regarding dress you can call her and share your idea with her .. here take her no. 

Divya - and about your dress ??? 

Drishti - she must have decided something till now as I inform her that reception party is going to organised soon ... and yeah I don't have any idea regarding beautician SO call someone you know and must be trusty ... 

Divya - okay done ... 

Soon all went to their room and slept .. 

In drikshit room   

Drishti was laying down  in her side rakshit was on his side but how can he sleep without teasing her beautiful wife or we can say without taking her in his arm .. He saw drishti is sleeping and her back facing him so he slowly placed his hand on her waist but drishti threw his hand back to him .. he again did the same thing but she again pushed him .. he did it many times now drishti is completely pissed  off .. 

Drishti - what are doing let me sleep .. she moved toward his direction ... 

Rakshit - what I am doing nothing ... 

Drishti -  ohh really than why are you teasing me again and again ... 

Rakshit - ohh that because I am not feeling sleepy .. I am not comfortable... 

Drishti - so make your self comfortable why are you disturbing me ... 

Rakshit - you sure I can do things to make my self comfortable ... 

Drishti - yeah .. he hold her hand and pull her toward himself and she landed on his chest .. he placed her head on his chest and wrapped his arms around her ... 

Drishti - what are you doing ... 

Rakshit - making myself comfortable ... 

Drishti - like this ...  he nodded innocently ... she huffed and placed her head on his shoulder and also wrap her hand around him and make herself comfortable .. he smiled and kissed her forehead and murmured good night ... which she didn't replied .. and rakshit saw her sleeping peacefully in his arms ... he kissed her cheek and also drifted into deep sleep... 

Next morning ... 

Drishti woke up and again found her self in his arms she just smiled and shook her head and went to complete her morning routine ... after coming back all had their  breakfast and then discussed about the arrangement and outfit but until now noone know that what drikshit is going to wear ... all were asking her but she just said that you all will see it by yourself ... 

Later in evening all were waiting for the couple and all were ready in their outfits ... they were impatiently waiting for them soon rakshit came downstair Dressed up in a three piece Suit ... 

Shikhar - bhai you are looking great but where is bhabi .. She got ready or not .. 

Rakshit - I don't know .. 

Romi -what do you mean by I don't know jiju ... 

Rakshit - she kicked me out of our room when she started getting ready infact i got dressed in adjacent room .. 

Smarth - yeah this was accepted as she don't want anybody to know what she is going to wear .. 

Suddenly Shivya shouted .... 

Shivya - massi aa gayi ....  all were looking at the direction and everybody's jaw dropped by seeing her ...... 

😜😜😜😜😜😜 next update main dekh lena kaisi lag rahi hai ... 

Precap -   reception party ... 

So guys here is update hope you guys enjoyed it ..

Please vote and comment ... 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤