Romance

Drishti was back to her routine life but now her work become more hectic as she is working on the plan to end the evil .. and she  slowly started converting her illegal business to legal and also looking after her company .. whereas rakshit was getting irritated by her non stop  working her busy schedule ... he wanted to spend time with her but drishti being mafia queen always show him her attitude and tell him that she is busy ... she spend most of the time in her office or with her laptop or in basement .. most of the time he found that she had some bruises on her hand . he wanted to ask her but she just shrug her shoulder and just tell him that nothing happened  ...   Now rakshit was totally angry and irritated by her attitude and her busy life .. he planned to spend sometime with her .... 

Rakshit was waiting for her in their room ... it was 11 pm at night  , he saw drishti is entering to their room .. her face was neutral but eyes were clearly showing that how much tried she is ? she notice rakshit and give him a smile and went to change her dress ... she came back and again saw rakshit sitting on bed ..  she went to him before she can go to her side of bed , he pull her and she landed on his lap .... she gasp in shock .... 

Drishti - what are you doing ? 

Silence  ......  rakshit didn't say anything just hold her tightly ... 

Drishti - why didn't you slept yet ?? 

Again silence .... 

Drishti - what happen ??? 

 Again Silence ...

 Drishti - why are you not answering to my question ?? 

Again silence ... 

Drishti - achha baba sorry ... now tell me what happen .... 

Rakshit - I am mad at you .. tumhe pata hai last week se humne ek dusare ko dang se dekha bhi nahi baate karna toh dur ki baat hai .. 

Drishti - aapko pata hai na main kitni busy hu ... itne sare kaam hai aur aap chahte hai ki main aapke sath time spend karu .. 

Rakshit - haan .. he said stubbornly... 

Drishti - It's not possible I have lot of work I have to shut down my illegal business , and handle my company and take care  of mafia world and take care of media who is  always behind that who is trying to kill me and also I have to handle the vikarm matter also .. and my revenge is also left.. 

Rakshit - acha baba sorry mujhse hi galti ho gayi  tumse time maga maine paap kar diya .. he said in irritated voice and angry voice...  he was about to get up and place  her down but drishti stop him by holding his collar ... 

Drishti - are you gussa at me ? she said cutely and blink her eyes rapidly to him .. rakshit chuckled  at her childish and his all anger is gone .... 

Rakshit - you are  really drishti the mafia queen .. because the girl who is sitting beside me is nowhere near the ruthless mafia queen ... he said wrapping his arms around her waist... 

Drishti - oh really and wrap her arm around his neck ... 

Drishti - so now am forgiven ? 

Rakshit - no ..     

Drishti - now ? she kissed his left cheek .. 

Rakshit -   no ....  

Drishti - now ? she said kissing his right cheek .. 

Rakshit - no .... 

Drishti moved forward toward his lips but kiss on the corner of his lips .. 

Drishti - now ? she said with a innocent face .. 

Rakshit - no and by saying that he capture her lips and kissed her sensually and passionately drishti also response him with equal passion  ...

Soon their love making become wild ... Rakshit lost his control over his hormone but drishti stopped him .. 

Drishti - stop .. I don't want to take our relation to next level not for now .. when I am still not sure about over safety .. when I am still connected to mafia world .. I want our problems end first than we will think about our relation ... please try to understand .. rakshit smiled at her and nodded in understanding .. kissed her forehead and laid beside her ... 

Rakshit - I will never do such thing for which you are not ready .. okay now sleep you must be tried .... she smiled and kissed on his cheeks   .. and cuddle him ... 

Drishti - you know you are the best .. I love you .. 

Rakshit - I love you to my sweetheart .. but you are still not fully forgiven ... 

Drishti - and what I have to do for your forgiveness .. 

Rakshit - just plan date for me .. 

Drishti - but mainly boys prepare date for their gfs or for their wifes .. not girls .. 

Rakshit - but I am angry on you .... you didn't give me time so you have to do that ... 

Drishti - okay fine .... get ready for a wonderful date but we are not going any where outside .. it will be arranged in this house ... 

Rakshit - okay fine as you say ... I am looking forward to see how the Mafia queen aka my wife plan date for her king aka her husband ... 

Drishti - okay than ready to be surprised ... this is going to be your best date ever ..... now sleep .. good night .... 

Rakshit - good night ... 

and both slept cuddling each other ... 

Precap - Date ?????????? 

So guys here is the update  ... 

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter .. 

So Drikshit is going on date 😜😏😏😏

Please vote and comment .... and sorry for not replying to your comments .. 

Thank you 

❤❤❤