Plan executed

Rakshit Pov

Everything is going good .. mine and drishti relation is going on a perfect line .. we romance with each other .. I tease her ... our cute moments .. everything is blissful ... I can't even imazine my life without her .. she is become very different from the person whom I saw at our college .. I found out that the real drishti is being hidden under some cover .. which is slowly started coming out .. now my drishti is completely different person .. She listen to others .. stopped giving orders okay .. to family members .. but it is a good change na .. right ?? okay .. fine she has habit of ordering .. but she reduce it .. and about our relation is really change a lot .. lots of love , care , romance , anger, and what not ...

But from last day I felt some strange in her behavior but I am not being able to find It out she was a puzzle for me which I solved but now she is trying to hide her problem which is her very bad habit .she never want anybody to get tensed regarding any issue that's why she never let romi to come in mafia world even she never let smarth dad come back to that world .. She is very possessive about her family now me and my family included . Today when she got that suspicious call she went from breakfast table which is rarely prefer . She talk in front of us until and unless there is something which we should not know or something suspicious .. Whole day she did not come to our room and when I find out where is she I came to know that she is busy in some work . At night she came back but she has some tension on her face but she cover it up . And I came to know that she didn't wanted to reveal it so I decided to change her mood by my all time favourite romancing , yeah let's romance with my beautiful wifey .. 

She went to fresh and up and come back with wet hairs and started applying moisturiser .I was pretended  to be busy on  my lappy but I was watching  her every move . Suddenly  she caught me staring at her .. 

Drishti - What happen ... 

me- Nothing .. 

and started moving toward her with a mischievous smile on my face . she understand my motive and got up from her place and started moving  backward until her back hit the wall and give a perfect change for me to  cage her between me and the wall . I slowly kissed her forehead and slowly placed my both hands on her waist .. she was wearing a crop top which is a advantage to me .. 

Than I kissed her both cheeks . she closed her eyes when my lips touch her soft skin .. we had an eye contact .. She was under my gaze my eyes slowly travel to her lips .. she knew what I am up to .. and with in a second I crashes my lips on her .. she also started responding back .. the kiss was full of love .. her hand slip on back of my neck and she pull me more into her .. our kiss went wild which lead to hot make out session I pick her up in bridal style without breaking the kiss .. our make out session was wild but we never cross our limit .. I want to take our relation to next level but her point of view is also important .. and her decision is only good for us .. I kissed her forehead and we both slept ..

Next morning

We both were sleeping peacefully .. but I felt a gaze on me .. I woke up and saw my beautiful wife is staring at me with a beautiful smile on her face ...

Drishti – good morning ..

God she is looking so good even in her morning look without any make up with nothing on her face ..still she is looking like an angle my angle .. I flip our position and kissed her on her lips ..

Me – now it's good morning ...

Drishti – you are too much literally .. don't you have enough of your romance last night ...

Me – baby don't tell me you were also enjoying as were I ..

Drishti – you shameless .. get up and let me go ..