Reactions

Drishti , rakshit , romi and the guards moved out of the college .. rakshit was silent still in his thoughts .. drishti was walking first and rakshit just behind her and romi beside drishti  and all guards were following them ...  

Joy - Queen  it's not safe for you to ride the bike so please take the car .. drishti rolled her eyes and took the car .. she threw her bike key to one of the guards and went to driving seat .. 

Romi - di you are not driving .. 

Drishti - I am driving .. I don't need your permission ... and Mr. shergill come sit inside a car .. 

Rakshit - but where are we going ? who are you ? and why you saved me ?

Drishti - relax you will get to know about it soon .. 

Drishti sit in the driving seat raskhit and romi sat on the back seat .. 

During driving drishti called her guard .. 

ON PHONE  

Drishti - bring them to my mansion .. and cut the call 

Soon she reached her mansion ... the mansion was  huge and within few metres there are guards in black suits .. drishti parked the car as soon she came out of the car every guard bow in front of her but she didn't pay any heed to them ... as she enter in the house , smarth come and embrace her in a tight hug ..  Rakshit was shocked first by fight than by house and now by the man's behaviour ... 

Smarth - Are you okay ? I came to know that few men attack on you .. 

Drishti - Dad I am fine .. nothing happen I was just playing with them ..  she said with a smile and wink at him .. and he laugh out loud .. 

Romi - yes dad she is just playing with ten men by fighting with them all alone anddddd she just got shot .. just got shot on her arm .. he said sarcastically .. 

Smarth- Whattt .. you got shot ... 

Drishti - relax dad .. it just a small cut and nothing more .. now can you please let me come inside .. I am tried and want to take a bath .. 

Smarth - yeah come inside  and I am calling doctor .. .. till than he didn't notice rakshit ..  and who is he ? 

Romi - dad he is rakshit sir   ... 

Smarth - ohh hii beta please make your self comfortable ... 

Rakshit - hello uncle .. 

Drishti - You rest for some time .. your family will be here in anytime soon ... 

Rashit - M y family ..... how you know about them ?  she chucked and went from there without answering him ..  now he was totally piss off ... 

Drishti went to her room .. soon gate again open and divya shikhar and mahima enter with the guards who were forcing them to enter in the house ... 

Divya , mahima and shikhar came and hug rakshit ... 

Shikhar - bhai you are fine naa ... they don't hurt you naa.. you okay na .. and mahima started checking him and examining him ... 

Rakshit- I am fine .. but what are you guys doing here .. 

Divya - bhai we are in the office and maa was in the house ... they said ( pointing towards the guard ) that if we didn't go with them they will harm you ... and we all got afraid and they took us here ... bhai you are fine naa .. aapko kahi koi chot toh nahi aayi na aur aap sab yaha kya kar rahe hai .. yeh log kon hai ... 

Smarth - relax beta .. sab pata chal jayega pehle please tum relax ho jao .. lo pani piyo .. he forward her a glass of water and tell a guard to bring water for them .. they all were sitting in the sofa .. 

Mahima -beta tum yaha  kaise ? aur yeh sab kon hai .. 

Rakshit told them everything .. they all were shocked and surprise .. 

Shikhar - you mean the teacher who was not a teacher saved your life she fought with ten men and this is her house .. What the hell is happening .. who the hell is she ?? 

Smarth - hello Mr. she is my daughter .. 

Romi - and my sister so mind your language .. 

Smarth - next time if you say something bad about her .. you have to face the consequences .. sooo think before talking ... 

Shikhar - I am sorry but where is your daughter and your sister .. 

Romi - let me call her ... he was to call her but he saw that she is coming from the stair in black ripped jeans and black crop top with a denim jacket and was wearing black boots and her hair are open .. 

(ignore the cap and add a denim jacket

(ignore the cap and add a denim jacket.. )

Romi - here she is .. and everybody moved in her direction divya was shocked to see her and when she saw her she drop the glass which was in her hand on the floor and there was loud sound of glass breaking ... everybody looked at her , her eyes were red tears were flowing from her eyes ..her hands were shivering ... 

Divya - Y-u-y-ou -a-re- al-ive .. you are alive .. she said with lot of difficulty ... 

Precap - next part of teaser , drivya milan , divya outburst ...  

So guys here is update .. hope you guys like it ... 

HEY GUYS TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY 😱😱😱😱.. PLEASE WISH ME TOMORROW 😭😭🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️😘😘😘😘🤣🤣😜😜

 PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 

THANK YOU 

❤❤❤❤❤

AND YEAH I WANT GIFT ... 🎁🎁🎁🎁😜😜😜😜