Normal Talk

After dinner and talk everybody is went to their room ..drishti is doing some work on her laptop .. she is not feeling good by sitting in her room so she decided to go and sit in the lawn and do her work there are a table and chair arranged in the lawn with lightings ... she like to sit there and do her work .. rakshit was also not sleepy so he  was standing near his window from where almost whole lawn is visible .. he saw drishti walking toward the table and chair in  the lawn and placed her laptop over there and started working he looked at the watch saw that it's 12 am .. he was watching  her from his window he himself don't know why .. he was staring at her , clock ran 1 she didn't move , clock ran 1: 30 she didn't moved ... and enough he lose his patience .... 

 Rakshit ( in mind  ) - how can be someone so workaholic .. she didn't cared about herself , today was so hectic but still she is working .. people call me workaholic but if they look at her they will definitely forget to call me workaholic .. let's go and stop her... she is really a insane , how can she work so much ..  he said to himself and left to the lawn .. 

Drishti was working on her laptop she suddenly felt someone tap on her shoulder ... she moved her head in the direction saw rakshit is standing there .. 

Drishti - you didn't sleep yet ... 

Rakshit - no settling himself on her adjacent chair .... 

Drishti - I don't tell you to sit ... 

Rakshit - I don't near your permission for  sitting .. 

Drishti - but you have to take my permission , and from next time keep that in your mind .. 

Rakshit - I don't want you to lose that's why I didn't argue with you  .. 

Drishti - Oh really ... flirting is bad mr. shergill that to be with the most dangerous women a mafia queen .. 

Rakshit - you think I am afraid of you , no Ms I am afraid for you .. he said last line even he didn't know why he said that line .. 

Drishti - huh ? 

Rakshit - leave it nothing ... what are you doing here .. the temperature is decreasing , let's go inside .. 

Drishti - I have some work to finish up you can go .. 

Rakshit - no miss you are coming with me ...  he said holding her arm and she hissed he completely forget that she got hrt there .. 

Rakshit - ohh I am sorry .. I completely forget about your injury ... show me .. 

Drishti - I am fine .... 

Rakshit - No you are not wait here .. I will bring first at kit ..  he went inside and asked a servant to bring first aid kit and then went back to drishti .. 

Rakshit  - now show me you arm .. 

Drishti - I said na I am fine ,... 

Rakshit - stop i can clearly see that how fine you are sooo ,remove your jacket or let me do it myself .. but drishti didn't moved a little bit so he placed first at kit at the table and grab her another arm and remove her jacket ... 

Rakshit - oh my god look at your arm it's bleeding can't you take care of yourself .. he was scolding her and drishti was just staring at him .. 

Drishti -( in mind ) why I am staring at him  ? why he is so good ? .. till yesterday no one was there to take care of me except romi and dad , but why I am feeling so good when he is scolding me .. no drishti you can't think like this you can't get attach to someone ... 

Rakhit - done ... now go to your bed and take rest .. 

Drishti - I have some work to complete  ... 

Rakshit - no you are coming with me ... 

Drishti - Mr. shergill .. I don't take orders .. 

Rakshit - so make a habit of .. and by saying that he picked herr in bridal style and drishti gasp  a his sudden move .. 

Drishti - what are you doing put me down .. 

Rakshit - I know how to deal with stubborn kids like you .. he took her to her room and placed her on her bed and cover her with a blanket ... 

Rakshit - Now sleep and good night ...  he was about to go but drishti hold his hand .. 

Drishti - don't care about me .. goodnight she said and moved her face to otherside .. rakshit was not being able to understand her statement and he left the tp his room and slept ... 

Precap - some moment s with family ... 

Sorry guys for late update ... 

hope you guys like it ... 

please vote and comment ..,... 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤